X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

I have imported the YR-Advance exhaust, however, i am facing issue that i dont have the stock clamp.

What can i do now?

Thanks.

Regards,
    Keith

Comment

• Did you throw it out? There may be some guys on the forum that have their old stock exhaust still, including the stock clamp, maybe try putting something in the wanted to buy section. My Ralliart rear muffler didn't come with one either as it utilises the stock clamp.

Comment

• How much for the lowered seat rails to Victoria? Do they fit 09 'sports' seats?

Comment

• Does anyone know how to buy YR-Advance strut bar ?
          I contact to yr-advance web site but no respone.
          If anybody have any contacts for YR-Advance, pls let me know

Thanks

Comment

• Try pming lovecolt

Comment

• From Lovecolt on here

Comment

• Hi I have fitted my yr intake today n it's awesome the most noticeable is the throttle response n more mid range punch. But jux wanna ask how did everyone go with fitting the maf sensor? Mine doesn't sit perfectly and the snorkel part to the intake as well it's seems like there is a gap there

Comment

• Anyone with Recaro edition that came with Evo X seats? Do the lower rails work with them?

Comment

• No one in Australia has the EvoX seat model, it wasn't offered here. Don't the EvoX seats have inbuilt airbags, if so they may not fit on the basic lowered rails which I think were designed for either the original 06 recaro seating or aftermarket bucket seats.

Comment

• hello all, does any one know if i can still get a yr advance solenoid and a Rear Tower/Strut Bar??? i pmd love colt but no reply as yet. thanks.

Comment

• Ryan had been on hollidays. He Is back now. So I'm sure he will go thru his pm's.

Comment

• Originally posted by s15wa View Post
                          Hi I have fitted my yr intake today n it's awesome the most noticeable is the throttle response n more mid range punch. But jux wanna ask how did everyone go with fitting the maf sensor? Mine doesn't sit perfectly and the snorkel part to the intake as well it's seems like there is a gap there
                          I do not have this problem. Mine fit well.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• price on exhuast

Can I please have a price on the mufler and silencer? (Vic)

Also just to check thgat it bolts onto factory mounts?

Thanks heaps!!

Comment

• Where to get a YR Noid from these days?

Comment

Working...
                              X