X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antenna

Of all the aftermarket antennas that's been put on by members, this looks by far, the most factory & nicest.

Price: $40

http://rcolt.com/pictures/sponsors/Antenna.jpg

Interested Parties:

+ phul007
    + aby82
    + edge

lovecolt where can you buy one of these? thanx , (ps the stickers turned up thanx)

Comment

Originally posted by phul007 View Post
      lovecolt where can you buy one of these? thanx , (ps the stickers turned up thanx)
      You can buy it from this thread I will ask Ken when will it arrive. I think it that you want one?

Comment

he means you buy them throu ken for 40 bucks, and lovecolt does the transaction for you. Hiso isnt really a computer man.

Comment

Originally posted by lovecolt View Post
          You can buy it from this thread I will ask Ken when will it arrive. I think it that you want one?
          Yeah order me an antenna like this one , will send the money when you are ready.

Comment

Originally posted by phul007 View Post
            Yeah order me an antenna like this one , will send the money when you are ready.
            no problem. Will get Ken to order some over

Comment

yep put me down, im after one as well.
              cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kuro View Post
                yep put me down, im after one as well.
                cheers
                Cool. Looks like demand's coming in. Better get Ken to do his work soon

Comment

got these in yet?? + is it $40 delivered??

Comment

please order one for me as well...btw, i am the friend that come with tommy last time at ken's shop...

Comment

Originally posted by aby82 View Post
                      got these in yet?? + is it $40 delivered??
                      Originally posted by edge View Post
                      please order one for me as well...btw, i am the friend that come with tommy last time at ken's shop...
                      Guys, it should be in by next wk. I will pm you guys when they are in.

Comment

by the way where can i get a sticker like the one Ken has in the pic???

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybash View Post
                          by the way where can i get a sticker like the one Ken has in the pic???
                          You meant the front windscreen ralliart sticker? Might have to ask Ken for you.

Comment

yeah that is the one!! thanks mate...

Comment

Motoquipe shop in Carousel Cannington http://www.westfield.com/carousel/ou...details/20139/ may have em?
                              Where did you get yours Ken?

*hmm looking at Kens a second time, looks like he has black plain sticker then placed the Ralliart lettering sticker (like I have on mine) on top maybe??? if so Motoequipe has heaps of the lettering stickers, you just need the plain black sticker background?

Comment

Working...
                              X