Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
205 45 16 KUMHO KU31 - Factory Colt sizes tyre on SALE NOW - $90 inc Free fit and bal Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 205 45 16 KUMHO KU31 - Factory Colt sizes tyre on SALE NOW - $90 inc Free fit and bal

Brand new, Fresh stock, ON SALE NOW.

$90 ea includes free fitting and balancing for instore purchases.

Shipping interstate via TNT and HUNTER express from $10 per tyre*

KUMHO KU31 87W $90 EA

I'm seriously considering these.. How are they compared to ad07s? Also, when will this sale finish?

Comment

Not even close to an ad07. Ku31's are a quality budget tire. You fine a heap of people use them as they are packaged with wheels.

Comment

Def not a comparison to AD07.

I had set on my car for while and I was happy with them. For commuting type tyre they're really good. Excellent in the wet and still have pretty good grip if you want to get a bit spirited.

For $100ea delivered they're a steal IMO, if u go the in store fitting option even better. The have been superseded by the KU39 in the Kumho range which prolly why they're so cheap.

Comment

Oh ok, my driving style at the moment is mostly commuting with the occasional spirited run through twisty roads.

I don't intend on tracking the beast any time soon so I'll be happy with some safe (especially in the wet) but adequately grippy tyres for the meantime.. Haha

Comment

Like others have said the ku31 is not a tyre to compare with the Yokohama ad07 or ad08. It is more a good quality budget performance tyre, Not as sticky as an ad07/ad08 but they will be quieter and will last longer.

4 sets left.

Comment

ONLY 2 tyres left in stock, more coming within the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Ahh I am after a set of 4 very soon, please let us know when you have more stock, thanks!

Edit: do you have 1.5 blue tuner nuts in stock yet ?

Thanks
                Last edited by alexual; 24-02-2013, 09:12 PM.

Comment

You have pm Alex

Comment

Cheers, I've replied =)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Any left?? Just after 2...

Comment

i know its almost been a year...........cant hurt to ask....anymore of these?

Comment

Originally posted by ob1tanobey View Post
                          i know its almost been a year...........cant hurt to ask....anymore of these?
                          Best to call them.

They are not on the forums that often

Comment

Working...
                          X