Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grimmspeed 3 Port Boost Control Solenoid - IN STOCK

https://www.grimmspeed.com/images/pr...with_notes.jpg

$125

I know this is a stupid question how does it fit to the rcolt im abit confuse where the 3 rd port go , will I need a flash tune to fit this product or I just can plug and play and cause im in qld too can I pick it up
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Kstiffy View Post
      I know this is a stupid question how does it fit to the rcolt im abit confuse where the 3 rd port go , will I need a flash tune to fit this product or I just can plug and play and cause im in qld too can I pick it up
      Cheers
      the 3 port replaces the stock boost solenoid and yes you will need a reflash right after install

Comment

if i got one of these grimmspeed 3 port solenoid jobies whats my best bet for a reflash?
        can you recommend someone in qld, south brisbane?

Comment

Ask Zadok for the location of the workshop that flash his.

Comment

Originally posted by 74LHA View Post
            if i got one of these grimmspeed 3 port solenoid jobies whats my best bet for a reflash?
            can you recommend someone in qld, south brisbane?
            Nick from NA Autosports flashed my car. His shop number is 3808 3048, and is located at 21 Brennan St, Logan City, 4127.

Comment

Originally posted by Zadok View Post
              Nick from NA Autosports flashed my car. His shop number is 3808 3048, and is located at 21 Brennan St, Logan City, 4127.
              How much does he charge for a flash do you still have to buy the software from rpw then get this guy to install cheer

Comment

Nick charged me $495 including the 3 port solenoid and rpw remap

I think seperately the solenoid was $165 so getting it off 'Runuts' would be the better deal

Comment

Hmmm...

I made the enquiry with NA and even with me supplying the Noid I was quoted $900.00.

Interesting... prices must have gone up...

Is there anyone else that can be recommended in the Brisbane area? I havent quite got $900.00 to spend on install and reflash.

Comment

$900 is a damn joke!

I did 2 cars and edited a 3rd for a case of blondes and BBQ lunch!

Comment

Maybe it's with a custom dyne tuning. Either way, it's getting off topic.

Comment

agreed that is a massive rip off

SVS in cairns charged me way less.... doesn't take long to upload the flash from RPW even if a few tweaks are required.

Comment

yes off topic... my bad...

back on topic...

ive sent full payment for the noid and other items let me know when they arrive, cant wait!

Comment

hmm interested with the solenoid, anyone know where to get ecu reflash in sydney?

Comment

Originally posted by vlixcool View Post
                              hmm interested with the solenoid, anyone know where to get ecu reflash in sydney?
                              Yeh me in wollongong lol, Wont be available till mid November however

Comment

Working...
                              X