• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walbro GSS-342 Fuel Pump - IN STOCK

GENUINE WALBRO

Direct replacement... Good for over 300kw@wheels

http://gallery.me.com/toddmunkman/10...C00362/web.jpg

$120

hey todd ill take one of these if its a direct swap. how do we go about money exchanging for said goods

Comment

Yeah mate, its a bolt in, plenty of people here can confirm that. It'll be about $8 for express post.

Comment

sweet. pm me bank details or gaypal etc.

whats the sorta flow rate for injectors i should be looking at? theres 595cc on ebay atm, reckon i should go bigger or will that be alright

Comment

If I remember rightly, slight modification to the plastic cap that sits on top of the pump was needed to get one of these to fit in mine. Matt had to trim away a bit of the plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by 0dd0ne View Post
            sweet. pm me bank details or gaypal etc.

whats the sorta flow rate for injectors i should be looking at? theres 595cc on ebay atm, reckon i should go bigger or will that be alright
            How much power you aiming for?

Comment

Originally posted by steel View Post
              If I remember rightly, slight modification to the plastic cap that sits on top of the pump was needed to get one of these to fit in mine. Matt had to trim away a bit of the plastic.
              Matt/Rowan can prob give some info here.

Comment

only thing im sweating over is you rowan

and yeah todd in terms of power i dont have a specific goal. I suppose up at 200kw at the wheel would be nice.

Comment

595's will easily do 200kw@wheels

Comment

I think anymore power the 225kw at the wheels would be fucking insane anyway

Comment

Fitted mine today, Made a mess, All I can smell is fuel haha.

I didnt refit the black rubber, I trimmed the end tabs a little and the cap just fitted, Might re do it with a new filter sock however, and trim the plastic from the cap.

Comment

So is the conclusion here that these fit but just need to trim away some plastic? Is it fairly straight forward which bit needs to be trimmed if I gave this to my mechanic to do?

One last stupid question... does this uprated pump affect fuel consumption in any way?

I think my stock pump is on it's way out.. sometimes early morning the car doesn't start on the first turn of the key...

Comment

Originally posted by alexual View Post
                          So is the conclusion here that these fit but just need to trim away some plastic? Is it fairly straight forward which bit needs to be trimmed if I gave this to my mechanic to do?

One last stupid question... does this uprated pump affect fuel consumption in any way?

I think my stock pump is on it's way out.. sometimes early morning the car doesn't start on the first turn of the key...
                          Do you give it time to prime before you try to start it?

I should be ordering the DW65 for my Colt next month

Comment

What do you mean by giving it time to prime? How do I do that?

Comment

Originally posted by alexual View Post
                              What do you mean by giving it time to prime? How do I do that?
                              Turn the key 2 notches then wait a few seconds before starting the engine. Gives the fuel pump time to start and pressurize the fuel rail

Comment

Working...
                              X