Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle Wrapping Service.

http://imageshack.us/g/641/screenshot20120417at357.png/

Carbon Fibre, Custom Design, complete car vehicle wrapping service.
    Hey Guy's I am a qualified 3M/Avery vehicle wrapper.
    I am offering my services for anybody wishing to have their car transformed or just a bonnet or roof wrapped.

I am offering a $100.00 discount to the first 2 people who PM me wanting a carbon fibre wrap for the bonnet applied. I only use high grade material, because I never want to do the same job twice, and I would like you to tell others about it.

I have recently lost my photos of my work, but have found 2 photos of my previous work. Please PM me for any questions, and pricing.

Chris.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by ruk05; 19-04-2012, 11:46 PM. Reason: add pic

New product is here now. Up to 10 years guarantee. Available in most colours including pearls, Matte or Gloss Finish.
    Anybody wanting a bonnet done, will be offering a special price for the first 2 people.
    My car will be undergoing a full wrap along the lines of the new Ford Focus RS. Matte Lime Green, and Carbon FIbre.
    PM me for any enquiries.

Comment

Lets see all the pics when you have them , maybe a group wrap in future?

LG1

Comment

For some reason can't post pics here. Links never work!
        Email me for pics. goodall.chrisj@gmail.com

Comment

The samples arrived today. The carbon fibre is amazing stuff! Not to mention the Golds, Silvers, Chromes and Crocodile Skin! Some amazing glossy and Matt colours here too!
          White carbon fibre, silver carbon fibre, you name it, I can now get it

Comment

3m 1080?

I got some for my car, awesome stuff, different to the dinoc, but a heap better for a car

Comment

Nothing like 1080 I am afraid. Much better! The best on the market!

Comment

Silver Colt owners in Brisbane.
                I am looking for a Silver Colt to make Two Tone (colour will be High Metallic Black) Will provide a free carbon bonnet wrap for somebody wanting to "TWO TONE" their silver colt!
                Special pricing provided to anybody wanting a new image PM ME

Comment

BMW Matte Orange, Matte Green and Matte Silver now available. Black Leather look now available too!

Comment

Working...
                  X