X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinoy-boi View Post
    ahhhh, what a shame, was hoping to see some good results here guess we'll have to wait

hows the exhaust sound? and notice any diffrence?
    I had the RPW exhaust before the Quickspool and the Quickspool sounds WAY better. It's quieter, but has a better note. I also noticed I had more mid-range and I think this is because the Quickspool system is 2.5inch the whole way through, unlike the RPW Version 1 exhaust, which has some fluctuations in it.

Excited to see what they do with the dump pipe and intercooler. As I said, we are just waiting for the company to sort it's piping out and I will be taking a day off to spend the day up there and have it all fitted.

Comment

Can you post a video of the exhaust sound?

Comment

Originally posted by Satio View Post
        Can you post a video of the exhaust sound?
        x2 Would be great to hear what it sounds like

Comment

Any updates on the full kit?

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

What happen to this kit?

Comment

Qld got flodded and they gave up on doing anything with the Rcolt, Just like everyone else who has wanted to make "off the shelf" kits for our car.

They all realize there is no money in making off the shelf stuff.

Comment

I can put a kit together if you want - I got a XR6T Garret core lying around.
                  Can get some pipes, joiners etc to suit. Check my ride thread for pictures of the install - PM me if you're interested.

Comment

Just wondering where you got your front lip spoiler/ Air Dam from?
                    Been looking everywhere and their pretty hard to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by Duybrah View Post
                      Just wondering where you got your front lip spoiler/ Air Dam from?
                      Been looking everywhere and their pretty hard to come by.
                      Hi Duybrah,

Check this group buy out - http://www.rcolt.com/forum/off-topic...-colt-ralliart

Comment

Working...
                      X