X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roil Platinum

Just released!!! Really, this is a must for any enthusiast, or owner wanting the most from their vehicle. The tests are in....

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2651/roil.jpg

The new Roil Platinum range has hit our shores, after a complete reformulation of the proven Roil Gold products. German engineering has created a complete system using technology not seen before on the Australian market.

Outstanding results have been confirmed by third party testing company TUV in Germany (who does a lot of testing for BMW, Porsche, Mercedes etc..).

Results have shown overall optimisation in compression (increase up to 12%), increase in fuel economy (up to 5% in testing, up to 15% been seen in real world), protection against wear and corrosion, increased performance and a reduction in exhaust gas pollution (reduction in hydrocarbons by up to 58%, and carbon monoxide by 62% from the petrol fuel treatment; and 87% and 79% reduction in hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide from the engine flush!)

Here is some info on the individual products:

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/238...atinumfuel.jpgRoil Platinum Fuel Treatment
    Over time, our fuel systems accumulate all kinds of build-up, especially from our poor fuel quality in Aus. With Roil Platinum Fuel Treatment, the gum, varnish and moisture in your fuel system is cleaned and held in a stable emulsion to be burned away under normal operation. So your entire fuel system and upper cylinder is cleaned and renewed, keeping it running as it should.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2...tinumflush.jpgRoil Platinum Engine Flush
    When your car's oil becomes dirty through use, your engine operates less efficiently and produces more emissions. Unfortunately, regular oil changes are often not enough. That's because the build-up of contamination on the internal parts of your engine is not carried away and removed from the system with just an oil change.

Using Roil Platinum Engine Flush removes the contamination and build-up by suspending it in your car's oil so that it can be carried away when the old oil is drained. Testing results showed up to an 87%* reduction in hydrocarbon emissions and up to a 79%* reduction in carbon monoxide emissions.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9...onditioner.jpgRoil Platinum Metal Conditioner
    Taking over from a history a success, Roil Platinum Metal Conditioner treats your engine (not your oil) and reduces friction and heat which equates to less wear and tear. This is designed to protect your engine/gearbox/power-steering (+other uses) and have it run more efficiently with less friction, and more protection.

In combination these products are designed to keep your car running its cleanest, at top performance and to protect it. I have felt a big difference in the Rcolt and considering the cost, is one of the best value for money decisions I've made. Especially as we have a small engine sump, fuel tank and gearbox

Products are available individually, or as a pack. As shipping is the same for one product, or 3, it pays to buy in bulk, or ideally in the pack.

For Rcolt members purchasing the pack of 3 products I am giving a 5% discount.

PM me for pricing!!

#

Sounds like Slick50 copy to me?

IMO I think Slick50 works in some applications and it's also been around a bit longer.... They don't do this sort of marketing either...

All my opinion of course - I've never heard of or tried any of this gear before.

Comment

Originally posted by odysseyesm View Post
      Sounds like Slick50 copy to me?

IMO I think Slick50 works in some applications and it's also been around a bit longer.... They don't do this sort of marketing either...

All my opinion of course - I've never heard of or tried any of this gear before.
      Sorry, didn't see this comment...

I haven't used Slick50 before, however I have used the Roil range in 3 cars of mine, in the engine, gearbox, and fuel system and have had great results.

Lab testing performed by QUT in Brisbane on the Roil Metal Conditioner (to which it was bench tested against Oil additives, motor oil (including Mobil 1), diesel oil etc) found it to outperform Slick50 significantly.

Comment

I know Nulon engine treatment works great... I've heard of treated motorbikes (harleys ect with dry clutch) ridden from Melbourne to Sydney without oil...

I've used it on all the cars I've owned and liked and I've also used it on the colt...

Comment

Originally posted by fauxpas View Post
          I know Nulon engine treatment works great... I've heard of treated motorbikes (harleys ect with dry clutch) ridden from Melbourne to Sydney without oil...

I've used it on all the cars I've owned and liked and I've also used it on the colt...
          Its great to look after our cars wherever possible, especially when modifying and wanting the best performance whilst having the best protection. What I like about the Roil range, is it not only looks after your engine (cold start; reduced heat/friction; wear and tear) but it also comprehensively deals with the fuel system, and has been tested to prove its efficacy.

Oh yeah, it also outperformed the Nulon!

Comment

Anyone interested in seeing the tests in the flesh, I am running a demo this Sunday: http://www.rcolt.com/showthread.php?...on-in-Brisbane

Comment

Working...
            X