Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adaptronic with reflash

Hey guys,

great success in the daedalus homebrew scheme. After two weeks of going through dis assembly, ida pro and ecuedit i've succesfully reflashed the colt ecu with the tactrix cable without any issues. So far on my car i've only disabled the p1241 and such torque limiting cels so now we wont get any limp mode if it ever occured. On sunday ayu's car will be the first to 100% prove it when we run a full atmo bov and i try as hard as i can to get it to throw a limp mode. In the following days to come i will be mucking around with the many maps on stock ecu to pin point the throttle position limiter in 1st and 2nd gear so 100% throttle all gears. Its been alot of hard work and eye popping lines of dec to find the cels and maps and look for patterns but expect files to be sent out soon adapt guys with them all removed. Man it takes like 7 minutes to upload the rom and shit via cable and its such a fk around if we didnt have the adapt. Feel sorry for the guys who will have to spend 15 minutes just to change boost levels where it takes us a flick of a switch. Any questions you know where to email me at. Expect videos sunday

Nice. The wizard's magic continues.

Comment

You have now earned your level 3... Nice one...

http://www.openclipart.org/image/800...zard_s_Hat.png

Comment

just have to be careful gay double demerits...coppers wanting more $$

Comment

All i need you to for me now matt is to sort it so it makes me a cup of coffee in the morning, in bed would be preferred... Lol

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Yeah ownage for the colt community. Welcome to the world of open source :-)

lol jem no way on the coffee. Your awesome misses does that. Man she made me lol so hard when bunny was over about lada nivas. She knew about the supreme quality of communist russia and these motor industry. That was so funny. "the worst car is the lada niva" haha

Comment

Keep kicking arse Matt.

Comment

I've been holding off getting an RA colt for years and watching these forums waiting for a reflash.... Legend.

Comment

Originally posted by springtide View Post
                    I've been holding off getting an RA colt for years and watching these forums waiting for a reflash.... Legend.
                    Huh????

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tchback_02.jpg

Comment

This only for the adaptronic guys or all of us?

Comment

Hmm i dunno yet ommeh. Maybe for everyone but i will just post the def file up or a how to. Opensource for the win

Comment

lol are you fucking kidding me matt? you flashed the rom yourself before RPW did it properly? you have no fucking idea how amused i am right now...

btw the stocky took a massive dump on me last night, threw out a flashing cel, tps died and the throttle just kept reving up through the rev range. after a restart it went away. guessing the stock ecu did this, so doing this stuff^ should theoretically remove all these hassles hey?

Comment

you are the king!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol you will be even more amused in the next few weeks with whats in store.

Yeah it will fix the limp error dude. Let me get 100% proof on brads car then i will send ya some stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X