Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Sydney Adaptronic Install: Sat and Sun 21st and 22nd August 2010 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney Adaptronic Install: Sat and Sun 21st and 22nd August 2010

In the interest of avoiding clutter in the parent thread http://www.rcolt.com/showthread.php?...t-Hit-amp-Run/ I am starting this new thread here.

Updates will be made to this post as information comes to hand.

Venue: 0dd0ne's uncle's place, Camden NSW

Saturday 21st August 2010
    Upgrade Recipients

• 0dd0ne
    • MYZ27AG

Gawkers
    • fauxpas
    • lovecolt

Sunday 22nd August 2010
    Upgrade Recipients

• Steel
    • pAuL

Gawkers
    • fauxpas
    • lovecolt

From everything daed has told me, its a car a day. Not just cause of install but getting it tuned on the road etc.

Oh before i forget daed, are we going to be much help or will we just get in the way? I'm not an idiot when it comes to mechanics but I'm not a pro by anymeans. I'd love to help get things done quicker and smoother though.

Comment

Hone your espresso making skills my boy!...

Comment

yer a car a day, but he will get some of the wireing done this end one would think......... got to do it right....... hes getting very good with the tuning as well now..... you guys are going to love it..............

Comment

guys i may have a garage solution. Its out near camden but its huge. I'll investigate it.

Comment

i might see about getting the saturday off...

where abouts in camden is this garage?

Comment

This might sound silly, but what about the adaptronic shop itself? If they aren't doing installs they might be OK with Daed doing installs there... I mean, they are selling ecus...

We could bring a BBQ and watch BMI videos all day while pumping Daed with espressos...

Comment

faux thats a pretty good idea. I suppose daed would have to ask them. He is there dealer.

The garage is my uncles. On his property. He's a rev head so he'd get off on it.

Comment

Camden would be cool... Down sesame street to Marulan Driver Training Centre for some track tuning!

Comment

ah a new thread. good idea guys. hmm 2 cars in one day is a bit of a push. a car a day max sorry guys. oddone hit the nail on the head. Jem's spot on about pre fabbing alot of the stuff. thats what i did with his car. a few hours making the loom the night before took alot of time from the install itself. as for helping if you guys want to give a hand with a bit of the fitting side it may be a bit quicker. stuff like removing a few bits from the dash, relocating the loom etc seem to take ages by yourself. once is start the soldering i'm unfortunately on my own there. haha where the hell's camden? see what you can suss out oddone, i really appreciate all your efforts dude. not to sure about the install @ adaptronic. im pretty sure they'd kill me if they found out the prices im installing at. but keen on dropping in on them for sure.

Comment

lol, I'm sure they wouldn't mind your mates rates, as they've never promoted themselves as installers, rather developers...

Comment

First post edited.

Comment

What a pain in the ass, the election is on the Saturday.

Comment

ha really. yeah in reference to the number of cars. steel and oddone if you can hunt out a 2 car garage i can do both your cars together easy enough. what i mean before was 3 cars all together is bulk

Comment

I may have something available in a double garage but it is more down Wollongong way. Waiting to hear back.

Comment

Working...
                              X