X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EOI] daedalusjc's East Coast Hit & Run

How bout some numbers for those who would like daed to come east side (read: Sydney) and install an adaptronic e420c ecu...

No obligation, but lets just see how many would be interested... Maybe daed can quote according to numbers?

So come on, hands in the air cel-mongers!

Brisbane: filofaith

Sydney: Steel, Ommeh, 0dd0ne, pAuL, MYZ27AG Sydney Install Thread HERE

Melbourne:

Adelaide:

Haha, not like he is volunteering or anything.

I can understand those in Melbourne/Brisbane etc wanting this, but for those of us in Sydney, we can go to Adaptronic at Castle Hill and get them to install it, with a dyno and all.

Apart from Daed mixing in his special brand of RColt love, would there be any difference in the result?

Comment

ha yeah i've already volunteered ages ago for this. Need a holiday and would love to meet alot of sydney siders. Advantages of me doing it is it can be done at home in 8 hours and i've got a wideband and alot of different maps for all kinds of power levels. Just got 500 km from a tank on a 16psi tune which im pretty happy about. Theres alot of stuff i've developed myself for traction and launch control aswell as alot of other little things that make the colt awesome. Plus i can ditch drive by wire which im not sure adaptronic would want to do and may stack up the price but i'd guess you'd have to ask them that. I know alot of you have hopes pegged on this reflash but theres a shitload more easy power to be made with the adaptronic. You dont even need a dyno to make it. Just plug in the numbers and it does the rest by itself which i think is a massive advantage over a reflash. Imagine every time you mod something you dont need to go to the dyno. Its all under safe control. You can tune on the go. I'm definitely keen to get away from perth for a bit.

Comment

im keen in brisbane what would an install cost??

Comment

Other than daed quoting for standard installs I reckon each person should submit individually as some might just want the ecu installed with a base map or VE tune, where others might want everything daed has developed to date, including the install of a wideband oxy and setting up launch control, flat shifting etc etc...

I'll keep a running list of interested parties in the initial post...

Comment

Alright, count me as interested.

Comment

yeah shoot me a pm for pricing. might be able to do it quite cheaply aka 1.4 - 1.5k mark running

Comment

I can't PM you - your mailbox is full.

Comment

yeah always is. just cleared it

Comment

You're just very popular daed

Comment

bump...

Comment

May as well throw yaself down now as it may take months to organise...

Comment

Hey Daed,

Your mailbox is full. I have sent you an email so please check it when you get a moment.

Comment

I'm down for interested but at the moment i to am short on the money lol~

Comment

yeah cleared it. man flights are pretty expensive so 2 cars at once may be better. jetstar offering 458 return. fuckin perth so far away. yeah ommeh im down for your car cause i can go back and witness the tyre shredding of steels car hahah

Comment

Working...
                              X