Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes we do

Comment

• Thanks Mitsiman, the parcel arrived (and was paid for) at the post office on Monday.
      Just a quick question - can I install the K&N filter as delivered, or does it need oiling first?

Comment

• New ones come pre-oiled ready to install... Remember how little oil it has though... And when cleaning and oiling in the future never over oil the filter or it could be harmful to your very expensive MAF...

Comment

• yeh already oil as faux stated, but very little. so be prepared to go any buy a k&n cleaning kit and do this after a few months i use MAF sensor cleaner every few filter cleans aswell

Comment

• Mitsiman, do you have any of the k&n pod kits in stock ready to send out? If so, could I please have an order number and a price for next day delivery to 3437 so I can direct deposit amount. I only have hotmail email address so cannot log onto rpw site. Thanks. I cant access hotmail here at work, otherwise I would send you an email directly to you, but once I have order number I will email you my postal address and stuff.

Comment

• Yes I have some left in stock.

Send me an email with all your details and we can get it sorted out.

Comment

• pm sent

Comment

• Just put through an order just then for a panel filter with money transferred.

Could you please confirm receipt.

Cheers

Comment

• Sorry everyone I have sold out of the K&N pod filter kitws and won't be importing anymore in as the are too expensive and not something I recomend due to heat soak. I can stil get them in on special order but they will be about twice hte price I was selling them for previously as I sold out of my origonal stock at below cost price to move them.

I will update hte website accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                    X