X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked out the guide, looks good mitsiman! Should help out any newbies to see where things are at with development, and help plan out their future mods list!

Comment

Hi Mitsiman, i found the guide extremely useful, well done. Its an excellent resource for n00bs like me

any chance for the exhaust discussion, that you can put up a diagram of the stock exhaust system with sensor locations, and then where the RPW mods at each of the 3 stages come in.

Comment

I have just updated the vehicle performance guide with some mroe information. Some of it still to be 100% confirmed but based off our experience with Mitsubishi vehicles and what we have seen so far, we are on the right track.

I will check out the possibility of photos although that will probably appear in teh R&D section.

Comment

I am in the process of further updating the R&D guide on our website, wit new photos of the front pipes, dump pipes and turbo manifolds.

Comment

OBD Code 0421

Hi Guys,

I've had the RPW Downpipe and cat-back on my car along with Ralliart Airfilter and boost-restrictor-pill removed. I've been getting CEL 0421 every once in a while - always when cruising steadily around 3,000RPM. I think it's a CAT problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks - Ken

Comment

hmmmm.................................... nah i probably shouldnt say

Comment

Could the car be running too lean?

Comment

probably that common cat O2 sensor mishap

Comment

Is the CEL staying on permanent and needing to be cleared or is it just temporarily flashing. You may have to fit a CEL O2 spacer. It seems to happen for around 1 in 10 systems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitsiman View Post
                      Is the CEL staying on permanent and needing to be cleared or is it just temporarily flashing. You may have to fit a CEL O2 spacer. It seems to happen for around 1 in 10 systems.
                      G'day Dave,

I was hoping you would chime-in. The light stays on until I clear it with a scan gauge. I went for a good 5,000km without any trouble - besides the weather, nothing else has changed.

In any case, where do I get an O2 spacer to try out?

Thanks mate - Ken

Comment

Working...
                      X