X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPW - Clutch and Flywheel Packages

RPW now has the following clutch and flywheel packages available for the Ralliart Colts
    Prices may vary depending upon urgency of order and price fluctuations

(A) Xtreme Semi Ceramic Clutch Kit - average price $850.00 (Does not include hydraulic actuator)

(B) Bonalume Carbon Steel lightweight Flywheel & Clutch Package - average price $1325.00

These are best clutch options on the market this moment, with the Bonalume unit being a 20% heavier cover plate with same driveability as standard. Will handle those that are modifying the vehicles.

Update : we have since learn't that the Bonalume kits cannot be sold seperatly and have a slightly different PCD to the factory Colts by around 2mm. They are still a great upgrade for any colt owner but we will have to look seperatly for the flywheels.

Hey Dave! What hp will they be good for?

Comment

The flywheel unlimited, the HD Organic is good for up to around 240hp at the wheels we estimate.

Comment

any negatives on using stock clutch on the lightweight flywheel?
        be keen to do that...

ps. dave you know anyone in perth to increase clamp load on clutches (autoclutch has gone under).

Comment

No negatives at all.

There is no one I know that does that anymore. If your interested I have the Bonalume Clutch kit ins tock now which is a 20% heavier cover plate over stock with a OEM Sach's clutch disc

Comment

does the bonalume come with the clutch fork/throw out bearing

Comment

No it doesn't just the flywheel, clutch cover plate HD, and clutch disc

Comment

Aren't some euro guys putting over 300kw thru the same clutch?

Comment

Let me rephrase then. The first thing to remember is that we are seeing in australia, on our dyno in perth, that cars reaching 200hp at the wheels, the clutches are slipping. To be honest I don't know how they can have stock clutches in Singapore handlign 300hp at the wheels, no idea.

The HD Bonalume clutch being an organic clutch disc with 20% Heavier cover plate, we estimate on our dyno woudl be good for around 240 - 250hp at the wheels, which for 90% of people with stock turbo's or even the TD04 turbo upgrade is all they would ever require. The extreme clutch kit is obviously going to handle much higher levels of power than that.

Comment

Dave, will the carbon steel flywheel suit the xtreme clutch?

also, my thrust bearing is very noisy, can we use standard release module with the xtreme clutch or should i source the xtreme release module?

Comment

No this flywheel has a different PCD on the bolts which means it can only be used with a Bonalume clutch kit.

You can use an extreme or standard release module. Odds are the extrmee unit is a factory one anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ELEGNT
                        is that all? 178kw atw is all this clutch will take. good work Xtreme on a tough clutch
                        Mitsiman is talking about the Bonelume one not the Xtreme one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsiman View Post
                          No this flywheel has a different PCD on the bolts which means it can only be used with a Bonalume clutch kit.

You can use an extreme or standard release module. Odds are the extrmee unit is a factory one anyway
                          Ok then, I have the Xtreme at home already so will book the car in with the standard flywheel I have at home

Comment

Our website has been updated with new prices and products on clutches. Now includes semi ceramic with / without clutch slave cylidner and standard replacement clutches with / without slave cylinder.

I would be surprised if anyone is able to match our prices on clutches as we have secured very good pricing from our supplier.

Comment

Ok recieve the bonelume clutch package and have found it is initially a little heavier but after 1400km have found i don't notice it at all , have done a few full on launches to test my new limited diff (6k rpm) and have found the clutch is very smooth in application and the flywheel being a little lighter helps with faster changing of gears.

Comment

Working...
                              X