Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been watching this site for three and a half years for this kind of stuff... can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!...
    Well done Mitsiman!

Comment

Those with our tunes won't need the eliminator as we turn off the rear o2 sensor CEL P0170 and P0141 codes (Emmission and heater codes) so tis not an issue.

The CEL Eliminator plug is something we will do case by case depending upon what the customer has done with the vehicle

Comment

Had a quick look on rpw.com.au, doesn't seem to show the v2 pipe - am I missing something? Is there a price on this?

Comment

sorry i didnt get back to you Dave, got a pregnant missus with hypertension... things have been busy

Comment

Originally posted by alba View Post
            sorry i didnt get back to you Dave, got a pregnant missus with hypertension... things have been busy
            You have enough on your plate by the sounds of it, don't stress about it

Comment

Website updated Version 1 removed, version 2 now listed.

I will go through and update the performance package pricings now inline with current pricing and the V2 front pipes.

Comment

Have had 5 more Version 2 pipes just arrive, I think 3 are presold so maybe two out of this batch left for sale.

Another 25 units coming in approx 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsiman View Post
                  Have had 5 more Version 2 pipes just arrive, I think 3 are presold so maybe two out of this batch left for sale.

Another 25 units coming in approx 3 weeks
                  Dave,
                  Does that include that one for me aside?
                  The clutch is pretty much bedded in, so I need to come back to get the final tune done.
                  Cheers,
                  Damien

Comment

Yes there is one set aside for you as well.

Comment

We have sold out of existing stock, but good news is another batch have just been completed and are enroute to us now. They are expected to hit our doors on the 21st of October. There are plenty there with around 25 units.

Getting great results from the Version 2 front pipes and no reported fitment issues to date - or cat failures despite them now being on some of the more powerful colts in australia.

Comment

All new stock of V2 front pipes have arrived. No need to wait anymore - had another 30 units arrive so we are good for a while

Comment

Working...
                        X