X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could now hook up a piggy back with the reflashing as a drastic alternative for sure.
    And I look like I may have a firm coming up for Victorian people as well, although I am going to put an EOI out for Victoria for a group flash tune / dyno like I have for South Australia

Comment

Originally posted by mitsiman View Post
      you could now hook up a piggy back with the reflashing as a drastic alternative for sure.
      And i look like i may have a firm coming up for victorian people as well, although i am going to put an eoi out for victoria for a group flash tune / dyno like i have for south australia
      likes!

Comment

Originally posted by bikerboy View Post
        I know, I have been reading that, and sorry for taking over this thread, but its really hard for us Vic members that wanna get some reliable power.... I might just wait until a melb tuner can tune colts
        Don't worry, we are in the same boat as you guys!

Comment

You forgot Stage 5 where you get the rods , forged pistons , camshaft, head work and a spare spine since ya old one will be crushed soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by bikerboy View Post
            I know, I have been reading that, and sorry for taking over this thread, but its really hard for us Vic members that wanna get some reliable power.... I might just wait until a melb tuner can tune colts
            my brothers tuner can tune our colts

Comment

Stage 5 is customised time Not going to be many people just jumping onto that, but I am sure we will see a few cars soon.

Comment

Originally posted by edsu View Post
                my brothers tuner can tune our colts
                Oh awsome, where abouts does he work?

please pm me, cas I realise this is for Perth customers so I will stop taking over lol

Comment

Since i've done stage V before but on a GTR familia (thus the name i kept) , its not that far away as most people think, though i recon a lot of people would still prefer to have the car still fairly drivable so say Stage 666 for the full out race car , as a guesstimate how much for a full turn up and drive out Stage V ?.

Comment

Quaife lsd?

Hi, just wondering what the price of a lsd would be on top of say a stage 2 and how long it would take - cheers.

Comment

Do you mean how much it woudl cost, average price to supply and install the quaife unit is around $2500.00 on average. If you want to do clutch and flywheel at same time then its only the cost of the additional parts since the gearbox is already fof the vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybash View Post
                        Yeah I am at stage 3... which is freakin amazing... seriously... amazing, I need to find someone with a stock Rcolt to compare... forgotten what it felt like stock, but i do remember getting in my car after all the mods were done and about pooping my pants...
                        same here but with LSD, except my clutch couldnt handle the 17psi, so is only 14psi. the clutch will done in the next month and then depending on what i get back from tax, will be looking at stage 4.

stage 3 with the quaife just turns it into a different car... it seriously boogies now.

Comment

So even at 14 psi the car feels tremendously different compared to before? Glad to hear that.

Comment

+1 on a lightened flywheel...i be droppin my box soon would love to stick a flywheel in there

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsiman View Post
                              So even at 14 psi the car feels tremendously different compared to before? Glad to hear that.
                              yep... revs hard, drives smoother at low throttle/when cold, removed the flatspot at 2.5k...

Comment

Thanks Mitsiman - should get up to Osbourne Park in a month or so

Comment

Working...
                                X