X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPW Vehicle Performance Packages - Perth Customers Only

We have introduced our newest option for colt owners for WA Members. This is a set package of products including labour and tuning at fixed pricing.

Best of all, if you are an active RColt member, we will offer a further 5% discount on the price. * (This is entirely subject to our discretion as to whether this discount will be made available to customers)

We introduced this package and have already had great results from customers with good feedback. So we have expanded this service and made it available to all Perth Customers.

Check the following link for a breakdown of the packages and pricing

http://www.rpw.com.au/shop/index.php...ages&Itemid=99

Feel free to offer advice / criticism of this as its a relatively new idea. Would be great for those who's cars we recently did this work to also provide some feedback as well.

It's a bloody good idea, saves a lot of confusion on where to start modifying your colt, especially for new owners and people unfamiliar with turbo cars/modifying, maybe I should move to WA!

Comment

This is a good option to have. Good to be in WA, when i save up more money and have had the car for abit longer. I'll probably consider one of these packages for the future. What makes it tempting is that it can all be done in a day. lol.

Comment

Wow, it looks good ! lucky im in Perth package 4 looks good :P

Comment

Looks good for WA owners. Just a note, it appears you have a typo with 130hpp on the 3rd and 4th packages

Comment

looking forward to seeing a colt with the stage 4 pack

Comment

Yeah I am at stage 3... which is freakin amazing... seriously... amazing, I need to find someone with a stock Rcolt to compare... forgotten what it felt like stock, but i do remember getting in my car after all the mods were done and about pooping my pants...

Comment

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.

I have gone through and updated the page, with now accurate pricing for the first three stages, which if people are cluey, will see that the prices have actually dropped We have given an estimated full retail price as well so people can see the savings.

The stage 4 is only an approximate this moment but we will as soon as we can update that listing.

Comment

This as awsome, exept I live in VIC!!!! DAMMIT!!! Anyway, If I get my hands on a 2nd hand ecu, could I post you that ecu and get that flashed to suit stage 1 and have the stage 1 mods posted to me, then I can install them myself. Can it work like that? It means I wont be without a car as its my daily. I already have Turbosmart BOV and high flow filter so would not need them.... Could you please PM me a price for this including postage to 3437? The only other mod I have is the intercooler top pipe. With future hard pipe to airbox being the only other go fast mod for a while.
                  Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bikerboy View Post
                    This as awsome, exept I live in VIC!!!! DAMMIT!!! Anyway, If I get my hands on a 2nd hand ecu, could I post you that ecu and get that flashed to suit stage 1 and have the stage 1 mods posted to me, then I can install them myself. Can it work like that? It means I wont be without a car as its my daily. I already have Turbosmart BOV and high flow filter so would not need them.... Could you please PM me a price for this including postage to 3437? The only other mod I have is the intercooler top pipe. With future hard pipe to airbox being the only other go fast mod for a while.
                    Thanks.
                    I think its already been discussed. ECU can't be plug and play. So, you might have to find another way to get the flash.

Comment

ok thanks
                      I will scrap that idea!!!

Comment

But, I can send my own ecu if im prepared to go w/o car for a wk right?

Comment

Originally posted by bikerboy View Post
                          But, I can send my own ecu if im prepared to go w/o car for a wk right?
                          You can do that, but as a few of the guys are finding that there are slight differences between all our cars and you really need to do some sort of custom tuning to specifically suit your car, especially if you have modified the colt. Check the engine management thread in modifications, as we are talking about this exact issue which has cropped up with someone who has sent their ECU of for a reflash recently.

Comment

I know, I have been reading that, and sorry for taking over this thread, but its really hard for us Vic members that wanna get some reliable power.... I might just wait until a melb tuner can tune colts

Comment

i was curious...now with the flash...does it allow you fellows to run a piggy back?
                              before it would cause CELs
                              then u can install some avcr or fcon and tune it to all its glory and most tuners can handle that...if u wanted to fork out extra coin that is...

Comment

Working...
                              X