X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forge Motorsport Components now imported by RPW

RPW is finalising our dealership with Forge Motorsport in the UK. We are going to be one of there registered agents for Australia.

They have a nice range of products for a lot of mitsubishi models, but areas of keen interest are

(A) There large range of plumb back and duel plumb / extenally venting BOV
    (B) There billet wastegate actuators which will be available in 3 different specs
    (C) Turbo manifold covers (For stock manifolds)
    (D) Silicone intake and turbo hoses

I have updated our website with approximate prices of there products. We have placed a stock order with them for a small range of everything, which should be available in aroudn 3 weeks time.

Lots of new stuff coming in for the colts.

if you see something on there webstie you want that is not listed on our website, let me know and I can work out some pricing for you.

http://www.forgemotorsport.com/

Im sure the Forge wastegate actuators are going to be a top seller now!

Comment

Tell me when you get that actuator in mate

Comment

Noticied the link you provided doesn't show anything else apart from the blow off valve under Colt CZT.

But if you goto http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/. It shows you more listings of products for the Colt CZT. So you might want to update your original URL i think. Haha.

Comment

That makes sense now - I was putting data onto my website and some links disapeared on me.

Comment

I know you already have the autobahn hard pipes in your store, but how much would it cost for the Forge Hard Pipe Kit?

Comment

I will ask them when I hear back from them on the forge kits.

Comment

Sorry for the delays on the Forge products for those that have been enquiring, we had a mixup with our new account with them which has all been sorted out. Payment has gone through and our first shipment should be leaving within the next few days. The first shipemnt from Forge includes the following items

5 X 1.0 Bar Wastegate Actuators
                5 X 1.2 Bar Wastegate Actuators
                6 X Silicone breather hoses from rocker cover to intake pipe 2 X red, 2 X blue, 2 X black
                3 X Silicone intake hoses 1 X red, 1 X black, 1 X blue
                1 X Heat shield for the turbo manifold
                5 X Type RS Blow Off Valves - plumbback design

We will modify our stock levels in accordance with demand but I hope to see this as a big seller and a big plus for the colt guys getting into modifying there colts.

Comment

I take it you received my order/payment for the black silicone breather hose i placed a few weeks ago Dave (and my change of address details)?

Cheers

Frank

Comment

Yes but all orders will be updated when the stocks arrive and people contacted.

Comment

Awesome :-)

Comment

Im pretty keen on these items with red silicone FMKTRalliartA, FMHPKRalliart. I have been qted AUD $423.67 but that doesn't include shipping. Would it be much more for rpw to order in these items for me as you deal directly with them Thanks.

Comment

so quick question... when we do upgrade actuators, which one are you recommending to go with if you have had the stage 1 re-flash? if you want to run the 1.2 bar without the spiking, do we go with the 0.8 bar and let the ecu do the rest of the work or do you run the 1.2bar and let the wastegate control boost?

Comment

The first thing is with any actuator upgrade, it will require the boost curves on teh factory ECU to be redone as it will change everything. The thing to remember is that the electronic boost control is altering the wastegate duty cycle by a percantage value. Lets say for argument 50% so we are trying to increase the boost level at that rpm by 50% over stock values. 50% of a 0.8 BAR stock actuator is 1.2 BAR. But 50% of a 1.0 BAR actuator is 1.5 BAR etc. You can see what I mean.

I beleive for the majority of people the 1.0 bar unit is mroe than enough for limited mods on the car. The 1.2 BAR is for those that want to really push it further. The beauty of the forge units is that if you want to upgrade later to a 1.2 or 1.5 bar actuator, you only ahve to purchase a new spring and change it over.

Comment

Dave, have you tested the actuators as yet? I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious if it holds boost through the topend. I suspect it will still taper off, but curious if you have any supporting data?

Comment

Working...
                              X