X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havn't gone through the packaging yet that arrived from Autobahn. Will be doing that tomorrow and then will update on what arrived.

Comment

Here is my list to my knowledge

Macca - 1 X Black upper intercooler pipe , 1 X hood dampener (Black)
      Edsu - 1 X Blue upper intercooler pipe
      bord3dboi 1 X Blue upper intercooler pipe

If I have missed anyone let me know as I am trying to get back into the groove of everything. I got emails, pm and paperwork everywhere.

Corosith I have manually enabled your account on the website - let me know if its all working for you now.

Pricing for you three on that pipe is $100.00 incl GST. (We retail it for $120.00)
      The Hood Dampener special is $80.00 instead of $86.00

For everyone else, all the new stocks and prices are uploaded to the website if you want to order.

Comment

Are you going to invoice us or do you want us to order via website and you fix it up?

Comment

Website is best if you don't mind as I am honestly a little out of control at this moment trying to catch up with everything.

If anyone is looking for part time work as a sales / office assistant give me a call

Comment

ill be coming in to see you early next week Dave to collect the upper cooler piping

Comment

Working...
            X