X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas Sales Frenzy - only for the next 3 weeks

Okay Xmas is coming up, I have stock and I want some of it gone - fairly simple.

I am prepared for the next three weeks to move some stuff off fast by discounting the items.

So if you want a RPW Product, let me know what your after and I will update the list below with pricing on it. This won't be for every product we have, or the really fast moving stuff but I may be able to do some good deals.

1. Quaife Differential - Xmas Frenzy Price $1300.00 - 5 available
    2. 6Boost Turbo Manifold - Xmas Frenzy Price $875.00 - 4 available
    3. Dump Pipe Housings Version 1 Ceramic Coated - Xmas Frenzy Price $225.00 - 1 available
    4. Dump Pipe Housing Version 2 Stainless Steel - Xmas Frenzy Price $275.00 - 23 available
    5. Front Pipe Kits Version 1 Stainless Steel - Xmas Frenzy Price $350.00 - 28 available
    6. Autobahn Radiator Hoses - Xmas Frenzy Price $92.00 - 2 Blue / 1 Red Available
    7. Autobahn Ceramic Coated Turbo Manifold - Xmas Frenzy Price $450.00 1 Available
    8. RPW Version 2 Cat Back Exhaust Systems - Xmas Frenzy Price $50.00 discount.
    9. Autobahn Red Engine Cover - Xmas Frenzy Price $250.00 - 1 Available
    10. Autobahn oil cooler assembly (Incl hoses etc) - Xmas Frenzy Price $275.00 - 2 available

As these are sold I will delete them off the list. I want a Holiday People so buy up whilst the discounts are good

whats the normal price on the autobahn radiator hoses dave?

Comment

Originally posted by ELEGNT View Post
      whats the normal price on the autobahn radiator hoses dave?
      - $110.00 incl GST

Comment

ohhhh front pipe is tempting!

Comment

Can I please get 1 Autobahn Radiator Hoses in Red

Tell me how you'd like me to order (just like normal through RPW website?).

Also could I get a price on R*Colt braided brake hoses to suit twin pot front & standard rear.

Thanks Dave.

Comment

Hi Dave, I want a 2.5" complete turbo back exhaust system, to go along with a suitable reflash when you arrange an agent for us guys in Brisbane. So far I have a Varex 2.5" muffler yet to be installed.

I am interested in;
            V2 Dump Pipe Housing - Xmas Frenzy Price $275.00
            V2 Front Pipe with metallic cat - $?
            V2 Cat back system (from what I have read on your site, this replaces the 2nd cat with a 2.5" straight pipe all the way to where my Varex will be joined up by my exhaust shop?) I see you sold a cat back pipe kit only for $200 to someone on the forums here delivered. Can I ask if there is a xmas deal for this?
            02 spacers - I'll put them in and drive sedately until the flash is available if you think this will make a difference
            I assume this includes all the flanges and gaskets ready to go?

Can you tell me how much for all of this and should this order be phoned through? Cheers, Justin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsiman View Post
              - $110.00 incl GST
              And are they the same strength as oem or stronger?

Comment

bah the bloody K&N pod kit better not go on sale, I just bought one like 2 days ago if that.

Comment

Originally posted by silman View Post
                  Hi Dave, I want a 2.5" complete turbo back exhaust system, to go along with a suitable reflash when you arrange an agent for us guys in Brisbane. So far I have a Varex 2.5" muffler yet to be installed.

I am interested in;
                  V2 Dump Pipe Housing - Xmas Frenzy Price $275.00
                  V2 Front Pipe with metallic cat - $?
                  V2 Cat back system (from what I have read on your site, this replaces the 2nd cat with a 2.5" straight pipe all the way to where my Varex will be joined up by my exhaust shop?) I see you sold a cat back pipe kit only for $200 to someone on the forums here delivered. Can I ask if there is a xmas deal for this?
                  02 spacers - I'll put them in and drive sedately until the flash is available if you think this will make a difference
                  I assume this includes all the flanges and gaskets ready to go?

Can you tell me how much for all of this and should this order be phoned through? Cheers, Justin.
                  X2 on this pricing please

Comment

V2 front pipe with metallic cat is not in production yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      V2 front pipe with metallic cat is not in production yet.
                      Really? I thought you could already buy the V2 front pipe?

http://www.rpw.com.au/shop/index.php...emart&Itemid=1

Comment

Yeh but trust me they are still months away or i would have bought one last month.

Comment

For those wanting to place orders, order via our website like normal, and at the end of the order, make a note that you are wanting to order via the XMAS Frenzy pricing. And we will sort it out from ther.e

Comment

Making a new order now Dave for a turbo back exhaust system and 3 port noid

Comment

Can we have a xmas special on the v2 cat back exhaust as well??

Comment

Working...
                              X