Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Autobahn Products now being imported - pricing and information included Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autobahn Products now being imported - pricing and information included

Started a new thread due to the other thread getting very long and hard to find information.

Below is the Autobahn88 products we are importing and current pricing. Any alterations and updates on prices will always be on this first page.

Items now stocked

(A) Silicone Radaitor Hose Kits - Red colour - $107.00
    (B) Silicone Radiator Hose Kits - Blue Colour - $107.00
    (C) Lower Intercooler Pipe Kit (stock intercooler) 2004 - 07 - $92.95
    (D) Lower intercooler Pipe Kit (Stock intercooler) 2008 + - $92.95
    (E) Induction Pipe Kit (From turbo to factory airbox) avalialble blue / red / black $160.00
    (F) Suction Pipe Kit (Replaces airbox with MAF adapter and rampod filter) $200.00
    (G) Carbon Fibre Engine Cover Red Colour - $306.00
    (H) Bar & Plate Intercooler 20X18.5X5.5 Stock mounting / stock pipes - $220.00
    (G) stainless steel turbo manifold modified by RPW for extra strength - $450.00
    (H) Forge Style plumback Blow Off Valve - direct fitment - $125.00
    (G) Bolt On Oil Cooler Kit - direct fitment - $300.00
    (I) Upper Intercooler Pipe Kit - Blue/Red/Black - $120.00

We will do regular mini orders of these from Autobahn so if we do run out, we will reorder every 2 - 3 weeks so don't stress if we don't have it.

Have you got these new bits in, and have you got decent pics for us all.

Also can you get a price on the rcolt bonnet lift kit
    Price on the maf adaptor by its self, for thoes who already bought the intake pipe kit with out

I suspect the (F) Suction pipe kit, is the maf with pod, maybe you should change that to pod filter kit so stop confusion, I thought it was a pod kit WITH the intake pipe to turbo.

Oh and what are the sizes on the maf adaptor 2.5" dia?

Comment

If the intercooler is a straight swap I'd be very interested! Please post some pics & info up :-)

Comment

Am also very interested in the intercooler, would love to see some pics of it?

Comment

I'd be very interested in seeing the performance gains of the intercooler and lower pipe kit, as this could be a quick and easy way to improve the stock intercooler. Someone buy it and let us know how it goes!

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
            Have you got these new bits in, and have you got decent pics for us all.

Also can you get a price on the rcolt bonnet lift kit
            Price on the maf adaptor by its self, for thoes who already bought the intake pipe kit with out

I suspect the (F) Suction pipe kit, is the maf with pod, maybe you should change that to pod filter kit so stop confusion, I thought it was a pod kit WITH the intake pipe to turbo.

Oh and what are the sizes on the maf adaptor 2.5" dia?
            I will look into the bonnet lift kit for sure.
            The suction pipe kit uses same diameter as factory so that it does not mess with the airflow metering calibration.
            If you want a suction pipe kit by itself minus the pipework, I still stock the K&N kits which uses a plastic pipe joiner(Which I think is better because it doesn't artificially heat up the air temp sensor)

Comment

I'm assuming the intercooler you are talking about is the one shown at http://www.autobahn88.com/english/M7_2.htm Dave? Also, there has been talk that the 08 piping is superior to the 06 piping, and I was wondering if you used the Autobahn88 intercooler, would you buy the 06 or 08 lower piping kit (as obviously the 08 appears to be more desirable)? Cheers.

Comment

Not sure if they have actually pulled the bumper off an ADM '08, but mine at least has/had* the crappy intercooler with plastic end tanks and both pipes connecting from the one side.

*Don't have my car at the moment, depending on whether the stock IC has been pulled off and replaced with the FMIC yet.

Comment

Yes that is the one.

To be honest not sure on the piping kits between the models, I would have to have a look at them and ascertain the differences. When I next see a colt I can look and compare the piping and see what is different about them.

Comment

i am booked in for a service and a few other things in Thursday dave...

Comment

The issue with the K&N adapter is its not resistant to battery acid LOL

And my K&N pod is looking rather 2nd hand too lol

Comment

So the induction pipe kit to airbox is silicone hose? I thought they did an aluminium pipe with silicone joiners which was what i was kinda after?

Would be interested in the I/C and pipe upgrade though! About time! Wonder what sort of increased performance one can expect?

Comment

No the induction pipe kit uses a alloy hose with silicone joiners.
                          The induction and Suction pipe kit are identical, except for the addition of the MAF Adapter and a Rampod air cleaner.

Eitehr kit on the piping between turbo and airbox/air fliter shoudl improve spool up as its smoother piping and allows for better flow

Comment

wat is this bonnet lift kit about??? is it the bonnet damper???

Comment

Originally posted by ColtVerR View Post
                              wat is this bonnet lift kit about??? is it the bonnet damper???
                              Correct , Insted of having to lift yourself you install gas struts, they are like just over $50 on eBay plus shipping

Comment

Working...
                              X