X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPW Autobahn88 Induction Kits

We have now got in stock the Autobahn Induction Kits.
    These replace the pipe tha goes from the turbo to the factory airbox. Nice improvement in both looks and flow design.

I have checked it on a vehicle and it fits up fine, other than the breather hose size being larger than the factory one which will require a new hose (Not currently supplied in the kit).

Pricing for these are $157.00 incl GST plus freight

I have two in stock this moment, but we will be ordering more in the next few weeks.

Photos show the kit by itself and how it looks fitted to a vehicle.

I am prepared to organise a group buy on this if we have enough interest. I would need a minimun of 10 orders and if so, I would drop the price down to $145.00 per unit.

I dont have one of these but the forge kit. They look the exact same and I will say theres a noticable difference in performance. I noticed more diff installing this then i did the entire front pipe/cat back.

Deffinately worth the purchase guys (plus they look tits)

Comment

I would like to learn more about these things, can you explain how it enhances performance?

Sorry I'm noob

Comment

need to get the ECU sorted before i pick this up... but reckon as soon as i get the ECU done i will get this

Comment

Will these get in the way of any piping required for the installation of an XR6T FMIC? I'm interested in getting something like this, but want to ensure that I won't simply be replacing it in the future when I get around to getting an XR6T FMIC installed. Cheers.

Comment

i got the cheapo forge pipes wit my xr6 fmic
            fits fine...slight modification was required
            i believe autobahn is pretty dam similiar to forge pipes

Comment

These will fit up with any intercooler kit no problem. It replaces the plastic ribbed hose that goes from the turbo to the air cleaner box.

It is a slightly larger diameter and has a smoother airflow design which can mean less turbelence and better air flow. This improves the efficiency of the turbo as it can suck more air in easier.

The only thing to know is if you do fit up a FMIC unit, and want one of our cold air kits that we have just finised making up, then this pipe is of no use as we have made up a whole new pipe kit. This is only suitable for those who will be retaining the stock airbox setup with factory intercooler.

Comment

Ok cheers Dave, I'll hold out for your other kit then. I plan on getting your xr6t fmic kit and cai kit as well as finishing off the exhaust, I'm just having to do it all slowly as I'm back at uni full time

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsiman View Post
                  These will fit up with any intercooler kit no problem. It replaces the plastic ribbed hose that goes from the turbo to the air cleaner box.

It is a slightly larger diameter and has a smoother airflow design which can mean less turbelence and better air flow. This improves the efficiency of the turbo as it can suck more air in easier.

The only thing to know is if you do fit up a FMIC unit, and want one of our cold air kits that we have just finised making up, then this pipe is of no use as we have made up a whole new pipe kit. This is only suitable for those who will be retaining the stock airbox setup with factory intercooler.
                  How much difference will it make if there's still the reduction at one end of the pipe?

Is there a bellmouth inside the OEM airbox? As an example, have a look at the top portion of an AUIII fowlcan to see the smooth radius on the transition into the intake pipe.

Not flaming, just asking as I haven't pulled the stock apart yet to look....

Comment

Originally posted by odysseyesm View Post
                    Is there a bellmouth inside the OEM airbox? As an example, have a look at the top portion of an AUIII fowlcan to see the smooth radius on the transition into the intake pipe.
                    sort of... there is a half bell mouth

Comment

Do they only come with blue silicon joiners?

Comment

Yes they come with all appropiate hoses and clamps

Comment

I ment do they come with other coloured joiners haha besides the blue pictured?

Comment

Sorry I misread yes they only come iwth blue hoses but if you particuarly want a red or black, I can source and supply the different colour hosing for an additinal charge of around $15

Comment

Still got some red radiator hoses in stock and some induction pipes. Looking to order some more kits soon to get omre range in stock

Comment

Working...
                              X