X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPW R&D Hi Flowed Turbo's

We are starting the next phase of development, being a high flowed stock turbo.

We are needing to source a 2nd hand one, if anyone knows of one floating around can they let us know. Will probably set one up as an exchange unit for future sales.

will this even work without a reflash? i was talking to ryan about it the other day

Comment

im maxing out injectors or AFM/MAF after ebc install so more boost isnt gonna work for me

Comment

Originally posted by ELEGNT View Post
        im maxing out injectors or AFM/MAF after ebc install so more boost isnt gonna work for me
        What's happening for you to believe your injectors may be maxed out?

Not that I disbelieve you, as I think I may be maxing mine too, but others here reckon I'm spinning...

Comment

You won't be maxing out the stock injectors with a stock ECU.

It owuld need a retune as you need to remember, with the higher flowing turbo, for hte same pressure, you are going to have a greater VOLUME of air, which means it will have improved volumetric efficiency across the board.

Comment

is this high flow similar to the Hybrid setup?? also how much power/psi can the motor/head gasket take??

Comment

all good questions I will let you know the answers when I do

It is a form of hybrid I guess, with different wheels fitted to turbine

Comment

step 1. open in paint
                step 2. press ctrl + W
                step 3. enter 300%
                step 4. press ok

and.... voila

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...uan20turbo.jpg

Comment

So that's Mitsiman on the right standing in front of one of his new hi-flowed turbo's right?

Comment

and behind him you can see what is left of RPW after the freakin storm we had here in perth!!

Comment

well the guy is better looking than me and damn, you found the turbo I was going to put on my magna this week.

Comment

you still chasing a turbo mitsi? the threads are fkd on my turbo so i was going for a vf or td turbo. lol i will swap ya with cash difference for a gt28 and maybe manifold?

Comment

Yes still looking for turbo to start this next phase of modifications.

Comment

joy. Gotta come down and see ya. Chasing brake pads and a manifold possibly. Do you reckon an rhb52 or td04 is gonna be too big for the colt even with adaptronic? If so might do what you suggested and get a gt28 and the manifold you guys made. I will need to get a custom dump pipe then too hey?

Comment

Originally posted by daedalusjc View Post
                              joy. Gotta come down and see ya. Chasing brake pads and a manifold possibly. Do you reckon an rhb52 or td04 is gonna be too big for the colt even with adaptronic? If so might do what you suggested and get a gt28 and the manifold you guys made. I will need to get a custom dump pipe then too hey?
                              GT28R off a S15 JDM they sell from 350-600 here in brizzy land

Comment

Working...
                              X