X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPW Cat Back Exhaust Systems - Version 2 for lowered vehicles

Major news for everyone, we have just received and test fitted our new version 2 rear pipe for the colts and it not only fits perfectly, but has a tonne of clearance for those lowered colts now.

We have for most people, been successfully modifying nad rebending the origonal Version 1 systems to provide increased clearance.

We only have 1 or 2 of the origonal systems left, but we are now ordering another batch of 30 pipe sets which will all be the new version 2.

We will also order some more of the rear pipe section only for those wanting to upgrade there system, and will provide them at a discounted price for those specific customers. But we will only be making around 15 extra rear pipes only so if you want to do this then you will need to let us know. If the number of people wanting the rear pipe only exceed this number, then we will get another batch made at a later date.

Photos will be uploaded in the next few hours for people interested.

Photos for those interested.

The old pipe is on the RH side, the new pipe is on the LH side. As you can see it has more angle and is not as square to clear around the petrol tank more.

Comment

Hi Mitsiman,

put me down for the new version 2 back pipe for the 8th pls....

Jem

Comment

Our new stocks of these pipes won't be due in for at least another 4 weeks at this stage, and I only have the one rear pipe in stock of the new design which is available for sale but only as a complete cat back exhaust kit at this time.

For those wanting the rear pipe only, you will have to wait until the new stock arrives which will be in around 4 weeks time. I will let everyone know when they arrive.

Comment

mitsi, how much of a full exhaust do you have?

Comment

By full exhaust I meant the cat back exhaust of middle pipe, resonator, rear pipe and rear muffler. I have three systems in stock left at this time - 2 Version 1 systems for standard height vehicles and 1 Version 2 system for lowered vehicles.

Comment

Sorry, what I meant was;

Turbo back... Do you have all the parts from turbo back?

Comment

I have front pipes, and full cat back systems in stock this moment yes.

Dump pipe housings I will have some mild steel units which I will get ceramic coated, in around 2 weeks time. I will in around 6 weeks time have some larger diameter stainless steel units coming in .

Turbo manifolds are still due in around 2 weeks as well.

Comment

its all action at RPW central!

Comment

I'm not a fan of the unequal length pipes on the manifold. Will have to get a price on the complete system from the dump whenever you have all the bits...

Comment

You have only seen photos of our first design turbo manifold, when you see the final design you will change your mind.

And yes, between the Colt and CJ Lancer, we have exhaust products coming from everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsiman View Post
                        ...when you see the final design you will change your mind.
                        Sweet... When you have a full exhaust you'll have to quote me up.

I'm also eager this year for the fmic... As I've only got the adaptronic at this stage, if I go RPW for the rest I'll have all Aussie kit... I like the sound of that...

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsiman View Post
                          Our new stocks of these pipes won't be due in for at least another 4 weeks at this stage, and I only have the one rear pipe in stock of the new design which is available for sale but only as a complete cat back exhaust kit at this time.

For those wanting the rear pipe only, you will have to wait until the new stock arrives which will be in around 4 weeks time. I will let everyone know when they arrive.
                          I am after a full version 2 catback exhaust, I have bought a full exhaust off RPW before and front pipe with cat (actually bought 2 front pipes, 1 for my old car that was written off, and 1 sitting here waiting for the joining ver 2 exhaust to be ready for sale), so does that mean I qualify for the discount (have also bought 2 sets of king springs off you guys for both colts see my purchase history for full details).
                          So I am ready to buy catback ver 2 now. Please PM me for details.

Thanks, Canberra Colt

Comment

The discount was for people who wanted to purchase the rear pipe only to replace the version 1 pipe they already had if there not in perth. If there in Perth, they can drop through and we will modify the rear pipe to provide the extra clearance it requires. The discount was not for the whole system, maybe I should have worded that better.

We have full Version 2 system in stock now so if you want to order one, feel free to place an order via the website. We have kept the pricing down low even though some parts have gone up in costs for us so you are still getting a great deal.

Comment

Done, paid via bank deposit, looking forward to another PRW exhaust, this time nice and quiet without the rattles
                              Bring on the dump pipe, will buy one once you have them in hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X