Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will haltech offer the ecu as plug in?

Comment

Haltech won't be but we are making our own full plug and play solutions for the vehicle. But it will be with a Haltech Elite 2500 ecu

Comment

Photos?

Comment

Photo's of what? You need to be more specific?

Comment

Your first post says 'photos and more news to follow'. Specifically I was hoping for some photos of the you describe at post #28. The installed turbo on the engine etc.

Comment

Are there any parts for sale if i would build a new engine myself? Or just full packages from rpw?

Like a set of Crank, Conrods and Pistons for the 1.7 stroker. What profile are the camshafts?
              Last edited by Juri-1st; 31-12-2014, 03:27 AM.

Comment

The upgraded turbo and manifold package all look identical to stock. I did take some photos somewhere but will have to find them. We designed it from the start though to look factory and fit up with factory components so for the majority of people, they would look at it and not think it any different to factory.

You can just purchase the stroker kit of pistons, conrods, bearings and crankshaft and do the rest yourself. Camshaft profiles vary according to what the customer wants.

Comment

Working...
                X