• Show
Clear All

• samples arrived yet dave?

Comment

• The dump pipe has been out for ages. I got one

Comment

• lol yes I'm sure your "dump pipe" is very nice macca :P

Comment

• Sorry guys its been a little hectic to say the least. Just spoke with the company making them for us and they beleive we will have new 3 samples on the 10th June. All three units are already accounted for. Once i check fitment we will have the remaining 25 sets made and here within 4 weeks as a priority order. I am jus being super cautious on these to make sure there are no fitting issues at all.

Comment

• Just letting everyone know we sold out of our origonal batch of dump pipes and we have another batch being made now. New stocks should be in around end of April.

I have noticed that a lot of cheap ebay ones are appearing on the market now - but remember that ours are the only ones with a true 2 1/2" outlet on them and are redesigned for better flow from the bypass valve. They are not just a replacement unit, but a true performance based one.

We also had them made with extra thick flanges for core strength against cracking.

Comment

• Updating to let everyone know our new stocks of Dump Pipes are due in this week for those that have been waiting on these.

Comment

Working...
              X