X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maf-less

Anybody with the adapt tried going without a maf?

Yeah... But mine was an adaptronic install, not Daed's... When I remove it the idle starts to climb and climb and climb...

I take for granted the stock ecu handles idle control...

Not sure if Daed's installs are the same...

Comment

Originally posted by fauxpas View Post
      Yeah... But mine was an adaptronic install, not Daed's... When I remove it the idle starts to climb and climb and climb...

I take for granted the stock ecu handles idle control...

Not sure if Daed's installs are the same...

hmm that sounds as if the sharing board is taking a shit. thats what happens when mine goes. idle goes insane and caps out at like 4.5k.

Comment

Yeh I noticed Jem is maf less

Comment

Interesting. Might send him a message. Thanks you sexy redhead.

Comment

i remember mat said to remove the maf he had to flash some stuff...cant remember what...
            just double check wit jem, i remember he did have it on the underside of his pipe work.
            this was awhile ago, it may have changed...manifold and turbo has...not sure on intake
            u can see the maf adapter plate
            http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/...8b55609b_b.jpg

Comment

yeah alot of fucking about with the ecu and tables. Have to hard map the maf input to a variable table. Imho easier to do manual throttle body. Alot better response and feeling

Comment

yeah jem still has one in. sounds like a complete fuck around.

edit: didn't see your post matt. yeah i can't be fucked doing that shit. ill go manual throttle body at some point if i don't crash the car first. how'd you go with the wiring diagrams and the clutch bruz?

Comment

clutch in 2 weeks late. damn mexican boat broke down carrying the extreme clutch so auto one ended up ordering the exedy clutch as it got here alot quicker. drives mint and glad to be back on the road. didnt have time or the wiring diagram though dude. will sit down and do it one day. wiring is easy its just the offset on the trigger angles thats the piss about. sure i've got the ecu file somewhere.

manual tbs a walk in the park. ratted off a vt coon saloon. total cost for my conversion $0.00

Comment

It's cool man. I might just get a workshop to wire it up for me and change the ecu over. Dunno if I can be fucked doing any more soldering after moving the map twice.

Fucking mexicans. What are they good for?

Comment

Working...
                    X