X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wari on mac

Does anybody with a Mac know if it works? Probably shifting to a Mac in the near future and wari is the only thing I'm worried about not working.

Worst case just run a VM or Bootcamp dude.

Comment

Yeah no idea what that is dude. New to macs. Going there cause I'm sick of the Microsoft fucks

Comment

Download VMWare fusion. ***find $erial***

install, then launch it and follow step by step to install windows. Once you finish install windows and installing the software inside windows, make a copy of the "Virtual Machine" file in your home folder > Documents > Virtual Machines. That way if Windows ever fuk up, just replace your VM file again and you get brand new fresh windows!

VMWare basically virtualise other operating systems on your Mac and runs quite native as Windows.

Comment

^^ What he said lol.
          In addition, boot camp allows you to split the HDD into two partitions and dual boot between Mac and Winblows by holding down a kboard button on startup.
          Again once complete you can boot into Mac and img the Win partition so if/when it fks up you can restore the img and good to go.

Comment

sounds ...good. i havent actually got the thing yet so alot of this is going over my head.

Comment

Working...
            X