Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDMWA#4 - Lazy Sunday Arvo Meet/Cruise

On behalf of JDMWA...

You guys asked for it; with the massive success of JDMWA's last Sunday photoshoot meet/cruise, we will be running one again on the 27th of November.

This time a meetup at 2pm for a 3pm cruise departure from Riverton Shopping Centre Carpark, and we will be finishing up t...he cruise near the coast for a sunset photoshoot.

All those awesome photographers we had at our last meet that submitted photos, we of course would like to invite you back to cover our event once again, plus the usual suspects organised by us will be taking photos from our last events also. JDMWA stickers will be available on the day, and this time we will have enough for everybody we promise you

For those who have attended our events before will know the rules; no skids at meetpoints or street racing, don't ruin the fun for other drivers and cause unwanted attention to the event.

These meetups are designed to allow JDM car enthusiasts a spot to meet some new people with the same interest, get some photos taken, and keep the WA Japanese car scene alive.

There is also a northside inbound cruise for the northies to cruise up together from Karrinyup Shopping Centre upstairs carpark meet at 1pm for a 1.30pm departure via mitchell/kwinana fwy to the Riverton Meetup.

#Specifically no NON-JDM cars at our events unless personally invited by one of our admins.

JDM♥ from the JDMWA team.

I wont be attending due to the AWESOME line up at stereosonic this year on the same day.

Comment

Yeh dunno y they made it the same day as stereo.. I know they like sundays but i reckon the turn out wont be that great cos everyone will be at stereo instead..

Comment

Steresonic for me aswell,
        alot of people are going to stereo instead of that cruise fo sho.
        ARTY, MYON & SHANE 54 FTW.

Comment

poor planning i say

Comment

Working...
          X