X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16/11/2011 Whoop Ass Wednesday

Hi guys, ive created an event in facebook but dont have all of u on there so im posting up the link in here..

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=213696025369015

feel free to come and join

Attending

Comment

Just a noob question for the experienced boys, do we have to have a spare tyre to race??

Comment

Originally posted by RcoltGuy09 View Post
        Just a noob question for the experienced boys, do we have to have a spare tyre to race??
        No Mate! You can do it on your street tyres....... But if you have slicks all the better...... ill be coming down as long as the weather is ok......

Comment

I meant spare tyre as in the one in the boot.. I know slicks isnt compulsary, if it was i probably wont be going cos i dont have any..

Comment

No, you don't, you can take it out when you're their if you want.....

Comment

jem is this the first one for the season? will it be full of commonwhores etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayu452 View Post
                jem is this the first one for the season? will it be full of commonwhores etc?
                No Brad, its been running for a while now.. Have you heard from Todd? Still Havant received my head yet??

Comment

na he hasn't replied my email...i send another tomor?
                  anyone heard from todd? missing cams and head job (seriously)

Comment

will it be full of commonwhores etc?
                    Lol.. Isnt it always full of em anyway?? I have a feeling this wed is gonna rain so if it doesnt rain next wed (16th) it might be a lil bit packed yea?? U gonna come along too brad??

Comment

sure is, id day 75% cars every week are either late model Commonwhores or Falcon xr8/xr6 turbos. So a pretty good reflection of the streets. Just wanted to let you guys know, Already mentioned to cheque, thisll be my last wed for a while, so ill grab some footage of your runs from the start line. would be cool to see a tidy little line of RColts in the staging lanes.

Comment

i have PT appointment at 6pm... what time does this run to?

Comment

Originally posted by alba View Post
                          i have PT appointment at 6pm... what time does this run to?
                          Racing starts at 6..... I think it finishes at 10...

Comment

wont be able to make it...doing photo stuff...dogs in wedding clothes @_@

Comment

wont be able to make it...doing photo stuff...dogs in wedding clothes @_@
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X