X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EOI] WA Perth Summer BBQ/Short Cruise

Short Cruise for WA Rcolters Afternoon Cruise/BBQ.

Date: 10/12/12 Saturday
    Time: 12:00 Afternoon, BBQ 1:00 PM ish

The bbq will be at the same place cruise should finish around 1pm, if anything give me a call/txt just incase you just want to come down for a snag & drinks (beers/softdrinks)

i'll be providing food etc etc, Rcoltguy09 is helping me with the bbq stuff.
    EDIT: I NEED SOMEONE MAKE GOOD SALAD! OTHERWISE NO SALAD

Thanks Guys.

Attending list.
    -Cheque
    -Rcoltguy09
    -Bunnybash
    -Daedalusjc
    -Mitsiman
    -Alba
    -Ayu452
    -Something
    -Tommii(maybe)

sir james mitchell park on the south perth foreshore is nice spot with some BBQ action... heaps of car parking

Comment

I was discussing the location with cheque and im up to offer my house for the after cruise bbq.. Theres plenty of parking and no rival bbqers to fight with..

Comment

I would be interested to come along depending upon factors. Would be nice to catch up with the WA Crowd again.

Can think of quite a few nice park locations where you coudl do this north of the river, kings park is a good one to consider as well

Comment

Bump!!!

Comment

This happening? I am in if so... Sat after 5 pm or sun afternoon would work for me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

put me down

Comment

Yeh need to get the others to confirm first tho..

Comment

getting to that time of year where everything is going to be tentative for me... so much time away from home due to work/travel commitments, will have to play by ear

Comment

what time is it? location? i come say hello...
                    simple bbq with some wangs?

Comment

Thanks guys, time is all up to u guys but as usual majority wins.. Bunny can only make it on sat evening or sunday arvo is fine, any other ppl have time clashes?? If not, ill speak with cheque soon and we can set the firm date and time.. There will be a small cruise involed before the bbq..

Comment

I am not down for the cruise, rather meet up and see what people have been doing with their cars etc...

Every cruise seems to end up with someone getting a speeding fine! Haha plus I don't have the time

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Im in if time is right..... play it by ear......... and if car is on the road....

Comment

I'm also a maybe hey might be outta Perth/Australia at that time...will be awe-sauce to see what everyone's done to the colt andmaybe steal some ideas! Will keep updated if available

Comment

Confirming that I have indeed read this thread...

Umm, yeah, quite possibly - depending on final time and day, of course - certainly interested in coming down for a snag [the sausage kind - not the sensitive-new-age-guy kind :P] - not all that keen on a cruise personally...

Comment

Working...
                              X