X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDMWA#3 - Photoshoot Meet/Cruise

Hey guys looks like JDMWA is making another cruise, a Day time cruise.
    Info taken straight from JDMWA, this cruise is held every month.

Time
    Sunday, October 23 12:00pm - 4:00pm

Karrinyup Shopping Centre Upstairs Carpark
    Karrinyup Road
    Perth, Australia

Info
    JDMWA's third meet is set for 23rd of October and to change things up a little this month we will be running a Sunday daytime cruise meeting at Karrinyup shopping centre upstairs carpark. Meetup at 12pm for a 1.30pm cruise departure, there is food available at HJs/KFC next door for lunch.

In true JDMWA fashion there will be photographers around and we will have a videographer covering the event also. JDMWA stickers will be available for $5 each.

For those who have attended our events before will know the rules; no skids at meetpoints or street racing, don't ruin the fun for other drivers and cause unwanted attention to the event.

These meetups are designed to allow JDM car enthusiasts a spot to meet some new people with the same interest, get some photos taken, and keep the WA Japanese car scene alive.

#Specifically no NON-JDM cars unless personally invited by one of our admins.

JDM♥ from the JDMWA team.

Nooooooo won't make it, bloody FIFO

Comment

ye i prob came say hello...take some photos

Comment

Bit of TLC needed first.....

Comment

i will be there. day time sounds much better. catch some sun. hopefully a few more of the boys see this thread and come along too.

Comment

I'll be attending this, we can do some mini meetup if anyone is attending this then head there.

Comment

Bump up - should get there.

Comment

i will pop in there hit me on facebook if u wanna go together. ayu452 on fb

Comment

blah me and james came late, as soon as the whole lot went outta the carpark we had to uturn and chase down the 1st group... sry guys didnt make it to the meet point

Comment

Yea and that fuckn white tray actually fucked up a bit of my mesh too..

Comment

Originally posted by RcoltGuy09 View Post
                      Yea and that fuckn white tray actually fucked up a bit of my mesh too..
                      FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.. i saw shit hanging outta ur bottom shit sorry man couldnt dodge it.

Comment

2 colts representing at the meet point
                        ayu452 and springtide

http://ayu452.blogspot.com/2011/10/z...ing-ce28n.html

Me n my non JDM wheels...And my tracked brakes (took a beating!)
                        Plus the no side walls, still think it is good for another session.

And another Rcolt to represent...CE28N LOVE!
                        I believe they were a 17x8.5 they are running a spacer as well.
                        I believe the rears are a diff width and diff spacer to the fronts

Comment

and a couple of the 'other' cars
                          http://ayu452.blogspot.com/2011/10/j...eet-point.html

Luvin the seca!

Heart the JDM stickers!

Killer SSS and YEH

Comment

Originally posted by Cheque View Post
                            FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.. i saw shit hanging outta ur bottom shit sorry man couldnt dodge it.
                            Nah its alrite.. Shit happens, cant expect it to be immaculate all of its life.. That shit hanging down was the inner plastic of the wheel arch it completely shredded up.. Dunno if i can be fucked to fix it or not, i also noticed the front black plastic is dented a bit.. Maybe its time for airdams..

Comment

@ ayu & springtide, so sorry we cudnt make it to the first meet point on time.. Were u guys planning to go on the cruise but bailed cos noone else made it??

Comment

Working...
                              X