Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM WA Meet/Cruise #2

Tuesday, September 20 · 8:30pm - 11:30pm

Meetup point - Riverside Drive, Point Fraser Carpark.

(directly Quoted from Facebook)

JDMWA’s second official JDM cruise/meetup will be held on Tuesday the 20th of September. Meetup at 8.30 for a 9.30 cruise departure.

These meetups are designed to allow JDM car enthusiasts a spot to meet some new people with the same interest, get some photos taken, and keep the WA Japanese car scene alive. Various photographers will be around to document the night, such as the guys at Perth Underground.

JDMWA stickers will also be available; pricing and designs up shortly for small and large sizes. We will also have promo girls exchanging maps for a gold coin donation; these donations will be used to provide more stickers and merchandise for everyone!

Please follow the road rules; any cars driving in an unsafe manner (within reason) will have their plates forwarded to the authorities. [This means no burnouts at meetpoints]
    #Specifically no NON-JDM cars unless personally invited by one of our admins.

JDM♥ from the JDMWA team.

Got something on that day, otherwise I'd come along

Comment

im trying to swap my shift for it fingers crossed someone swaps.

Comment

ill be there, sounds fun. hope other rcolts are there too! come on guys!

Comment

Dont really wanna go but if leon and tam goes im in.. The first one wasnt at all exciting with all the bogans doing burnouts n whatnot.. Were supposed to be meeting up without being dickheads and it was a bit weird cos even tho they say its for jdm enthusiasts the ppl were still in lil groups, skylines with skylines and shit like tht.. Even tho we were the same i think it wud have been weird if i just went joined another group, i just wudnt fit in.. Ill most likely go this time to see if its anything like the first, if there is a change in atitude and atmosphere id more than likely go to the one after also.. Probably might aswell organise another rcolt meetup??

Comment

Yeah, too many bogans
            i might be going, though cause my friends wanna go to test out their new toys, either that i might be driving my friends FN2R
            But certainly another rcolt meetup would be great,
            theres going to be alot of hooners/revheads
            I'd second what james said though about the groups. LOL...

Comment

Hi guys, just bumping this thread.. This is happening tomorrow night, just wondering who else is attending this event..

@Tam meet up at my place again??

Comment

Will try to get a hall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by RcoltGuy09 View Post
                  Hi guys, just bumping this thread.. This is happening tomorrow night, just wondering who else is attending this event..

@Tam meet up at my place again??
                  My suspensions is fucked looks like i have to take it easy tomorrow, yeah if i can ill meet you at your house.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheque View Post
                    My suspensions is fucked looks like i have to take it easy tomorrow, yeah if i can ill meet you at your house.
                    Whats wrong?

LCA bushes? Or something more sinister?

PS: have fun guys, hopefully this one doesn't get as much police attention as the first

Comment

Well it's near my work so I might go if I knock off late

Comment

Originally posted by alba View Post
                        Whats wrong?

LCA bushes? Or something more sinister?

PS: have fun guys, hopefully this one doesn't get as much police attention as the first
                        I can't really drive my car anymore the torque steer is too insane, nah its snapped every corner i take now sounds worse, im just going to park the car till the parts roll in.

Comment

i will fix that for u cheque...
                          unplug the solenoid

Comment

did you find the LSD fixed torque steer Ayu?

i dont really get it much anymore, or maybe i'm just used to it?

Comment

sorry rcolt peoples looks like ill be reppin in FN2R tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X