Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic meet up early Jan

Hey guys,
    Would anyone be interested in meeting up early jan, say the weekend of the 12th?
    Maybe a sat night meet would better suit everyone?

At this stage I would be free on the sat 12 Jan night. My morn/arvo has some stuff pencilled in already.

Comment

Sounds perfect! I think the Xmas lights in my car will still be there in January so get ready for a light show guys! ;D

Comment

Got to check with the boss we have nothing on but yeah, sat night is good too.

Comment

I'm down! Where do you all generally meet?

Comment

We don't have a regular spot but we try to pick somewhere that suits everyone, and there must be food haha
            Last time we went to hogs breath in chaddy, anyone got ideas for this time?

Comment

Garage cafe

Comment

Chaddy! Perfect for me.

Comment

Garage cafe would be good, that's in Carlton.
                  We should book so I'll call up after New Years when we have a better idea of numbers

Comment

im keen for garage cafe if I still have my colt =) Always wanted to go there but never had the chance as yet!

Comment

Hi guys, I would love to check out some Colt's if you don't mind me joining you.

Garage Cafe are currently closed until January 7th, should be relatively quiet anyway in the first week back.

Comment

Of course, the more the merrier
                        Ok great well who definitely wants to come coz ill book as soon as I can

Comment

was that a rcolt that rolled in South East Melbourne yesterday? only saw the pic on the news of the cars underside - police man being interviewed said colt sedan. anyone in Melbourne know?

Comment

Thanks psicolt, unfortunately as of two days ago, my engine has run into some major issues and I am unable to drive now. It will take a while to get the replacement (i.e., new/upgraded) parts - so I will be unable to make it sadly

Also you never really need to make bookings at Garage Cafe unless you have a huge group coming, but give them a call anyway

Comment

Chris and I will come.

Comment

Working...
                              X