X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who wana work on their car

Just a quick note to say I've got keys to a workshop in Ferntree Gully that I work in, 3 hoists, necessary tools. No dyno sadly enough, but if anyone ever wants to work on their Colt feel free to give me a message on here or via email and I'd be happy to open up.

junralliart@gmail.com

oh wow that soo awesome!

<3

Comment

Sweet deal.

Comment

DIY day?

Comment

Sounds great. I'll be interested when my suspension arrives from japan! hoping in 4 weeks time!

Comment

Junbvlgari what a gentleman you are for throwing up such a cool offer.

Thanks

LG1

Comment

Originally posted by chilli View Post
              Sounds great. I'll be interested when my suspension arrives from japan! hoping in 4 weeks time!
              Aiming to get it in before track? I'm assuming coilovers. PM me here or on EXE if you need a hand, I swapped over to TMR springs in May this year so I'm clued up for the fronts, and the rears can't be that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRocket View Post
                Aiming to get it in before track? I'm assuming coilovers. PM me here or on EXE if you need a hand, I swapped over to TMR springs in May this year so I'm clued up for the fronts, and the rears can't be that hard.
                Thanks! Yes I am really hoping they come next week! I think the rears look easy but the fronts look a little more annoying with that scuttle plate that you need to remove.

I went with ralliart suspension so I guess there not technically coilovers since there not adjustable. (and I hope I bought the right ones from japan.. I have a habbit of buying the wrong parts lol). I'm just hoping to slightly reduce body roll. I put a whiteline rear swaybar on last week which has helped a fair bit. Hoping the new suspension will even out the softer front.

Comment

Sounds awesome

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                  X