Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tassie Meet Up

Anyone keen to get in touch and go for a cruise on weekends etc

G'day Josh good to see another rcolt fan in Tassie would like to meet up and go for a drive. Have to work out a time and place, what colour is yours and what part of the state do you live? Mine is white and live on the North west coast.

Comment

Hey mate 06' Black - Lighten Flywheel new clutch and brake pads and pill removed is the extent of mods, had a highly modded r33 which was too expensive to run so sold it, love the colt but just discovered a cracked manifold tonight so might be new one coming soon with maybe exhaust would be keen for a tune, def have to come up I'm no Hobart, add me on FB if you like Joshua Edward Young

Comment

Sounds like a bit of a beast shame about the manifold that's cars for ya. Mine is going in next week think the thrust bearing in the gearbox has had it not happy but I wouldn't change the colt for anything else. Mine is only stock standard and it can annoy Golf GTI drivers one took off didn't like it when he couldn't get away.

Comment

G'day josh I forgot to mention the other day that I am not on Facebook have to work something out to meet up

Comment

Yeah absolutely I don't get on here much, if it's standard clutch the throw out race bearing makes a hell of a racket

Comment

Shoot me an email if you are ever down here joshuaedward1983@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X