X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QLD] Downshift November 2012 Meet

Posted from another forum, I might check it out thought I would post it on here see if anybody is interested! This is not affiliated with rcolt in anyway.

Originally posted by Matyi
    Hey guys, time for the next one! Please note we're back to Rocklea this time!

To be able to keep this as a regular meet, it is important that you follow the CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE
    • YOU are responsible for the guys you bring to the meet, and hang with. If they act like idiots, we will find out who it was. Brisbane is a very small place. In addition, we will be recording number plates for both insurance and policing purposes.
    • THROW RUBBISH IN THE BIN. There's bins - use them. If they're full, just chuck it in your car and throw it out next time you fill up.
    • Dont do skids, laps, rev engine, be antisocial in any way.
    • Plates will be recorded and forwarded to the cops, depending on how much of a dickhead you are. Dropping skids on the grass will be reported to police. We will also have a camera on the exit to film people doing skids to leave. Do iit somewhere else guys - I'll even give you some tips as long as you don't do it at our meet.

Date: Sunday 25 November 2012, 4-7pm

Make sure you support the people that support you!

Fat Fitment
    Just Car Insurance
    Fulcrum Suspensions
    CDR Paint and Panel
    Cartel Australia
    Field Garage

The meets are open to any cars, whether they be JDM, Euro, Hot Rod or Aussie. The idea is to have like-minded, respectful, appreciative people there, who can also follow some very basic rules. IF you can do those things, we'll see you at the meet, and you'll be welcomed with open arms. <3

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...65234253_o.jpg

It's meant to be fun, sounds a bit bloody strict to me, do you get a duster thrown at your head too and after school detention

Comment

I usually go to these events, the reason there are the rules in place is so that the cops do not turn up and shut these events down....I have been to most of them and the cops have never turned up...once they do no one will turn up and another car related event will shut down....if you can't live by some simple rules they I think they would prefer you don't bother turning up.

Comment

Totally understand the rules and why they pressure it so strict.. The car scene is turning to shit these days if ur in a group or at a car meet it automaticly makes u a rev head and a hoon addict.. Is there anyone frm here goin?? If there are i might come along if its not too hard to get to from the city..

Comment

I am going. Just get on ipswich rd nd carry on and get off at the first exit when it turns into motorway, near the Bunnings

Comment

I'm here mate! Getting pretty full!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie View Post
              I'm here mate! Getting pretty full!
              Photos dude!!

Comment

Wow!! That was crazy there would have to of been 500+ cars biggest meet I have ever been too!

Comment

Yeah that was the biggest i have been too. Were you in the silver 08 Colt ? I was in the red on the circle and my mate Stan was in the dark grey/blue with the mad wheels

Comment

Originally posted by AColt666 View Post
                    Yeah that was the biggest i have been too. Were you in the silver 08 Colt ? I was in the red on the circle and my mate Stan was in the dark grey/blue with the mad wheels
                    Yeh that was me, keen for a qld rcolt meet so I can meet You guys! I'm inspired after seeing your guys colts, I need some low,wheels and carbon fibre goodness!

Comment

@AColt666 hey mate your car is on this video of the meet check it out:

http://youtu.be/sceAlkOX7Q4

Comment

lol at the reflections of the guy with his glydecam. CPL for the win.

Comment

Ha ha shit, I missed this from ages ago ! I got a few pictures that month as no one had seen the car before

Comment

Working...
                          X