Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping you would be online since everyone else dogged it so you didn't bother going.. Why is it hard to get atleast 5 people together :s seen a fair few colts just no love

Comment

Sorry guys, i didnt say yes, becuase the car is still off the road atm, looking to have it back in mid/late october. I will also be on uni holidays so I will be free most of the time, I went to a few meets with my old car club, but havnt been to any with the colt yet, so look forward to finally meeting a few people here.

Comment

im up for a cruise, just as long as i can escape the wife and kids

Comment

Are there any active members from SE QLD? Wouldnt mind trying to get a meet happening i dont think i have seen another rcolt this year hahaha

Comment

I'm sort of active check the forums quite a bit but the car hasnt been going for 18 months since i blew it, but is nearly ready to go. Where are bouts are you in bris? I always see a white one around oxley and another one around tarragindi, I know john is active on here as well, and i have a friend looking to buy one.

Comment

Wow 18 months is a long time must be itching to get it back on the road. I'm from the gold coast whereabouts are you?

Comment

I'm on the Gold Coast aswell rolling around in a white one

Comment

Working...
                X