Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TimeAttack race series @QR and Lakeside

Hi guys,

I've been on here for a few years and as some of you know I help run www.timeattack.com.au race series, this means that every few weeks filofaith and myself go to the track and have a EPIC fun filled day away from work, uni, family, the missus. etc. its a massively exciting day full of safe racing around QR and lakeside.

if anyone is interested in hitting the track and attending any track session at Queensland raceway or lakeside raceway then PM me. below is the 2012 calendar, so pick an event and drop me an email.

each day event is split into 2, a AM (morning session) and a PM (afternoon session). you're welcome to do both AM and PM and I have and it was a very good day ,

All timeattack sprint racing is timed and you will receive a printed readout so you can keep track of your progress. I recommend a driver trainer for new competitors and if you like the facebook page and mention to Paul or myself (Mark) on the day we will give you a free classroom session (limited spaces available). The classroom session is extremely informative and will give you all the theory to lay down some good lap times and stay safe whilst on the track.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TimeAt...02440313102849

The prices for each day vary, so PM me and ill get you a price, but prepaid days are normally $40 cheaper than pay at the gate.

Spectators are FREE!!! so if you want bring some mates, a few chairs and enjoy the sounds and smells of GTRs, Evos, ferraris, porsches and a few radicals fang around the track.

Each session are broken down into categories so depending on experience / car lap times will determine which category you will race in. So we wont put you in amongst the GTRs and audo R8s.

You will get points for the day based off your best lap times which will rank against the different class you belong in. For example a stock Rcolt B: 2WD Forced Induction, Class B1: Street Class, so that keeps things fair and you have a fair chance of winning a trophy at the end of the season.

2012 Time Attack Series Classes: A: AWD
    Class A1: Street Class
    Class A2: Performance Class
    Class A3: Outright Class

B: 2WD Forced Induction
    Class B1: Street Class
    Class B2: Performance Class
    Class B3: Outright Class

C: 2WD Naturally Aspirated
    Class C1: 4 Cylinder Street Class Class
    Class C2: 4 Cylinder Performance Class
    Class C3: 6 Cylinder Street Class
    Class C4: 6 Cylinder Performance Class
    Class C5: Outright Class and V8

D: Extreme Performance
    Class D1: Extreme Performance

So that is the gist of it. head to http://www.timeattack.com.au/content/view/87/136/ for series rules.

choose your event below. and PM me. you will have an excellent day i guarantee it

QLD RACEWAY 5 ROUND SERIES

Round 1 – Thursday 29 March
    Round 2 – Thursday 7 June
    Round 3 – Thursday 30 August
    Round 4 – Thursday 11 October
    Round 5 – Thursday 15 November

LAKESIDE 5 ROUND SERIES

Round 1 – Saturday 17 March
    Round 2 – Sunday 13 May
    Round 3 – Sunday 12 August
    Round 4 – Sunday 16 September
    Round 5 – Sunday 28 October

SPECIAL EVENT – QLD Raceway

Nissan Meeting – AM Session – Thursday July 19

AWD Shoot Out – AM Session – Thursday May 3
    2WD Shoot Out – AM Session – Thursday Dec 13

SPECIAL EVENT – Lakeside Raceway

AWD Shoot Out – AM Session – Saturday April 21
    2WD Shoot Out – AM Session – Sunday Dec 9

Track Days – Timed Practice – QLD Raceway

Thursday 16 February – AM – PM
    Thursday 3 May – PM (SPRINT / NATIONAL TRACK)
    Thursday 19 July – PM (SPRINT / NATIONAL TRACK)
    Thursday 13 December – PM

Track Days – Timed Practice – Lakeside

Saturday 4 February – AM – PM
    Saturday 21 April – PM
    Saturday 23 June – AM – PM
    Sunday 9 December – PM

Sorry if the organiser talks to you about me. Think i got my wires crossed somewhere and just turned up to have a go,thankfully the good guys at the time attack let me into the slow group and i got a half days run.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Hey mate.

so you made it on? I forgot my password on here. and you only get 5 attempts :P

ill keep everyone up to date .

if anyone else is interested in going trackside PM me.

Comment

Working...
      X