X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XMAS/New Year Meet

So, I will be driving my rcolt up to Brissy during the XMAS/New Year, so who's up for a meet and a drive

Brisbane meets are not very successful... it has the hype.. but nothing eventuates. I am keen to meet up though

Comment

Well, it used to be quite successful when aby82 (Andrew) is still around. But yes, keen for any size of meetup. Always good to put some faces to the names

Comment

nice to finally meet husky510 (curt). your car looked absolute mint. loved it. the front lip/canard looked so fierce (would really consider one once my driveway's done )

Comment

Any piccys?

Comment

Yeah Ryan... was great to have a chat... pity there wasn't a few more of us. I was really into your tyre size /rim combination. Wish mine sat that low. Will have to do it again when your up next.

Ryan did take some pics... lucky, cause I forgot my camera.

Comment

Pics will be up when I get back definitely keen for another meetup in future ( and definitely need to try that twisty near your place too )

Comment

Here we are again, another year gone. Xmas meet on the Gold Coast....lets gets some interest. I was looking at Saturday 21ST December 2013 9AM at Tallebudgera Beach Carpark

Comment

Im keen!

Comment

I'm down. If i'm free. Taking my car to QR this coming weekend

Comment

Yeah keen if the car is back. but should be by then, only run in rune though. Also spotted a white Rcolt around Oxley a few times, any one from here?

Comment

edit. nvm
                        Last edited by stylzjhn; 04-12-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Hey stylzjhn. Think you should create a new post. This meet was two years ago.

Comment

Oh sorry, was meant to be for 'later'

Comment

So how many so far - Saturday 21ST December 2013 9AM at Tallebudgera Beach Carpark? Lets just get one meet happin dont mind where or when, just trying to get this rolling

Comment

Working...
                              X