X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Colt buzz

Hey guys names Andrew but Andge will do just putting myself out there due to me finally buying a secondhand 40k rcolt Im a kiwi I live in brizzy and just wanted a few pointer on where to start with mods as I have a wicked evo9 and I've gone wild with her but just last week I put a bov on the Colt and she went spastic now I've worked on 4g motors but this new model of the 4g15 is really new as the Ecu I found is useless would love to get to know the rcolt community from the gc to the sunny coast hit me back Chur

Welcome! I haven't posted in awhile.

Would start with stuff li​ke getting the k&n Filter and taking the Pill Out for more boost as cheap mods. or get a Grimspeed 3 port boost solenoid and get someone in Brisbane to Tune it for you on the Stock ECU. As many have been tuning on the stock ECU for the last few years if you haven't read through the forums.

Then you'd want to get exhaust next probably, FMIC and some top pipes/intake pipes for all your bolt-ons.

Join Up on the facebook page if you haven't already as well as the forums is pretty dead.

Link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/rcolt/

Comment

Aww true thanks for the Facebook advise well I've just ripped the exhaust out from the turbo and am going to copy it by making my own exhaust as i use to be a boilermaker and I've got left over 3/half stainless pipe from work I made my own exhaust on my evo fmic I will be customising myself but with this boost pill my cousin said to not take it out as he has put his back in now is it safe as I do not want to be limping home

Comment

Working...
      X