• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um Hello....

Anyone form QLD here at all?

Yeah I am

Comment

woot woot... i joined up thinking this was a great place but posts are like from last year and even more....

Comment

Most of the activity is in the facebook rcolt group. Though, if you join, don't take the page too seriously - a few jokers on it that might take the piss, so just roll with it if that happens..

Comment

and a LOT of homosexual innuendos. Which kind of questions one's reasoning for buying an RColt... :-P

Comment

Originally posted by skyrex View Post
            and a LOT of homosexual innuendos. Which kind of questions one's reasoning for buying an RColt... :-P
            http://www.rcolt.com/filedata/fetch?id=215987

QLDers have been notorious for not turning up to organised meets, although more recently they have been turning up to a variety of car enthusiast meets (Downshift, Cars and Cruise etc). It must be the gay thing.

Comment

Originally posted by skyrex View Post
              I actually am gay !

in a happy sense that is :P

Comment

Oh for fucks sake enough with the poo jab bulshit guys...grow up...had my colt for over 7 years now still happy with the power and handling..

Comment

• 98SPORT
                  98SPORT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We brought ours new on the 30-9-09,and we too are happy with the power and handling, and the fuel economy, come on, torment v8s and other ricers, priceless, they really are a lot of fun.

Originally posted by later View Post
                Oh for fucks sake enough with the poo jab bulshit guys...grow up...had my colt for over 7 years now still happy with the power and handling..
                someone is a bit sandy

Comment

Working...
                X