X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canberra meet

hey guys just wondering if anyone would be interested in heading out and takeing some pics this weekend drinks/bbq/some sort of lunch maby i dunno let me know ur thoughts and we will make it happen

I'm a shift worker and work weekends, but I'd like to catch up at some point :-)

Comment

well im free moast nights and weekends so just let me know short notice i dont care add me on fail book my email is brad-payne1@hotmail.com

Comment

I'm in between both victoria and NSW, so I can attend a canberra cruise if its on, just need to know how many etc.

Comment

sweet are u going to the melb meet on the 26th on march

Comment

Hey guys,
            Newish to forum and just wondering if anyone from Canberra would like to meet up and talk rcolt. I've done a few mods but would love to hear what works and what doesnt.

Comment

hey man im always keen to go for a drive and i try and hit up sutton hill climb as much at possible so let me know when ur free an we could go talk rcolt

Comment

sex spec/JDM cruse

hey guys dont know if u can make it but there is a huge cruse tomorrow night starting at 8pm at the musium hopefully some of u can come

Comment

Originally posted by B.P.M View Post
                  hey man im always keen to go for a drive and i try and hit up sutton hill climb as much at possible so let me know when ur free an we could go talk rcolt
                  Are you a member of the Hill Climb Club (SDMA)? Few of my friends are and they participate quite regularly. I was thinking of giving it a go next meet. Give that Formula Holden a run for its money...

Comment

not a member of the club just took my old raceing civic for a strap around every now and again when is the next meet ill come to just got 17's and semislicks should make it fun

Comment

hey guys once again im getting something together with the guys at evo oz.com we are meeting at the museum at 11am on saterday it would be great to have some rcolts there dont realy want to be the only one im also planning something that evening so stay tuned we have about 5 cars so far would be great to have somemore mini evos there plz let me know if u can make it k thanks buy

Comment

Working...
                      X