Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rcolt.com broken

Hi all,

Unfortunately, we have some spam ware that inserted into the forum's coding overnight. Found out this morning and gone through some files to remove them. Hopefully that's all the bad codings gone. But if anyone seen any more vbulletin messages complaining about any php files, pls let me know as I can't go through all the php files.

Regards
    Ryan

I think theres a fair bit more broken mate, the reply function isn't working too well, and I'm being prompted to install a plugin for FireFox, when there isn't anything to be installed.

Comment

No problem with me doing a reply......

Comment

When I click on the actual blue button to reply not the reply underneath the right side of a post, it just sits there trying to run the code to do so but fails.

Also there is still code trying to download stuff from 2 websites, see in the tray here:
        http://o-tab.com/t/rcolthacked1.jpg
        http://o-tab.com/t/rcolthacked1.jpg

Can't insert the pics, thats not working either.

Comment

i'm using Opera, i got malware warning in the main page.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Will look into this in detail when I get home today. Apple iPad is hopeless when looking at the code editor from the host company. Took me ages just to remove the initial code

Comment

I'm using XP at work and just had this virus alert pop-up:

Generic Dropper.va.gen.t

Dunno if it helps or not.

Comment

We under attack...Norton also pick up some virus alert....

Comment

I was only just able to log in after trying probably half a dozen times today????

Comment

ok. cleaned up most of the mal codes. Still have quite a few files to go through.....

Comment

My avg update is saying that you have an Exploit Blackhole Exploit Kit (Type 2014) and I cannot get access to any forums, managed to get through to post this.

Hope you get it sorted out.

Comment

still getting virus warnings. forum still looks fucked with random text all over. i hope the PM's arent getting read cause heaps of bank details get throw around there

Comment

I get this when clicking on "What's New" and after replying to a thread [i.e., this one]:

Content on this website has been reported as unsafe
                          zdesestvareznezahodi.com
                          Hosted by: www.rcolt.com

This website has been reported to contain the following threats:

Malicious software threat: This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.

Microsoft SmartScreen

Comment

My virus protector is coming up with "Blocking Malicious URL's" when i go on different pages within the forum to.

Comment

My work laptop's hard drive died moments after logging onto rcolt.com this arvo, everything froze up and now hard drive is knackered?? Had a feeling it was going to die anyway, most probably unrelated! Everything seems ok now though ( from my home pc that is).

Comment

Working...
                              X