Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New chapter in history

Hi all,

How's everyone doing? Its being a long time since i'm on this forum (due to the hectic amount of work and time with family). I believe this isn't doing the RColt community any good by having a forum leader that don't even come onto the forum

This is why, after much consideration, i have decided to pass on the forum to a worthy successor, who i believe have the equal passion as i had with the Ralliart Colt (still love it to bits, even though i don't have one now) and also enough maturity to run the forum.

Let us welcome our new administrator "Blaze" (a.k.a Nhanh). Nhanh has being a long term contributing member since the start of this forum and till now, he's still going strong with the car. (not to mention the amount of new RColt owners he introduced into the scene along the years ) With him as the new admin, i'm sure the forum will get back to its former glory. So, i hope everyone supports him as much i do.

Its being a great 6 years of having everyone on this forum. I will still be around (whenever there's RColt activities), but probably just not on the forum.

Last but not least, i have to say "RCOLT4LIFE "

Hey Everyone,

Thanks Ryan for the opportunity and faith.

My passion for our lil ralliart colts is still very strong in me. It is very true to say "RCOLT4LIFE"

Will try get this forum kick started and active again. First thing will be to try and fix the current glitches.

Thats awesome new guys! Any chance we can go back to the previous forum?

Unfortunately, we can't do that as the previous forum software's unsafe and unsecure (which is why we upgrade to this version in the first place). Once we can upgrade this current software to the latest revision, it will work pretty much the same as before.

Are the rcolt decals still available for order..?

• lovecolt
            lovecolt commented
            Editing a comment
            Still avaliable for order. Have quite a few leftover after the WTAC. Email me at to organize. Thanks.

Good to have you leading the forum blaze. Ryan, been a long time for me too, how you going?

• lovecolt
            lovecolt commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh Jeff, yes yes long time indeed. I'm good, still running Ken's old carwash joint. Come over sometimes for a catchup

Hello Ryan.

Just would like to thank you again for everything, if not for you we would not have had all the good fun, info and stories to tell.

I am grateful for your time and effort and everyone's as well.

lots of great info and people who have helped me out, and some by there mistakes..

And a big welcome to the next Admin.

• lovecolt
            lovecolt commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the kind words Means alot to me to be appreciated by others

The forum is and our members are pretty cool.
          Not many other model and variant specific forums are left or have last this long.

Glad it's getting back together again.
              Ryan did a great job but situations change - there's plenty of info on this site and I'd hate to see it wrap up. Thanks guys.

The forum is starting to run smooth again.

Next step is to add tapatalk and try to get members posting on the forum again.