X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this the new rcolt

not too sure about the new format. Very hard to get use to.
    Last edited by cwar0802; 05-05-2013, 08:23 PM.

Yes it is, give it time im sure Love Colt will have it up with its full features I.E. full content.

LG1

Comment

Not sure why but I cant get to any page in a thread other than the first page..

Comment

Its a glitch with the new software for the site. If you click the page count at top right and hit enter it will refresh to the correct amount of pages.

Comment

How long has RColt been back online?

The new site doesn't play well with Chrome - can't get to the newest posts of anything

Comment

Also... for some reason the new forum doesn't work with Tapatalk... which makes me very very very sad!!!

Comment

Email notifications are down too it seems.

Comment

Sorry guys. Haven't go around to configure the whole new software. Tapatalk's not yet installed and email notification's not setup as yet. Tried to play around with the layouts at the moment, but everything seems abit weird......

As for viewing the latest post, its as skyrex said, either you manual enter a random "page no" on the top of the thread, or click on the "latest activitiy" and you will be able to see the latest post. Its a bug in the software, which many VB5 site owner's complaining to Vbulletin at the moment. Nothing we can do till they issue a fix to it.

Comment

gents, have a play around with your user settings and change to "topic mode"... flows a little better for me

Comment

Working...
                  X