Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha deal is done - it's on the way to SA...

Watch this space, just put the order in for a s/h White Rcolt from QLD through my broker here in SA.

Apparently it's a stocker (50k's) except for an in dash GPS/DVD/CD touchscreen set-up. It gets loaded on a truck this wed/thurs and hopefully in my hot little hands by Tuesday 1 march.

I'm already looking to mod it and I've never even driven one yet.....

Haha congrats mate I hope it all goes well. I'm sure you will be very happy with the car, it's a lot of fun even without mods.

If you are looking for some cheap power I'd suggest getting the YR Advance solenoid from lovecolt and K&N panel filter from Mitsiman (RPW).

Comment

congrats mate

Comment

Originally posted by Zadok View Post
        Haha congrats mate I hope it all goes well. I'm sure you will be very happy with the car, it's a lot of fun even without mods.

If you are looking for some cheap power I'd suggest getting the YR Advance solenoid from lovecolt and K&N panel filter from Mitsiman (RPW).

Hhmmmm, you guys aren't helping....

What's this YR solenoid do? Never heard of it b4....
        The first thing on the list was going to be the RPW zorst from the Turbo back - any thoughts?

Thx guys.

Comment

zorst is awesome... i was their test pilot and love it... you are lucky, there might be an ECU crack on the horizon soon... some of us have been waiting for 2 years for ecu crack and some have been waiting 3-4 years!!!!!

Comment

Turbo back exhaust is good. You can get a Custom FMIC or do some reading on the forum to see how people have done there setups. The YR-Solenoid is the Boost Solenoid that controls boost and getting it will allow you to increase boost. That is also a good upgrade. Also if you want you can run a K&N Panel or Ralliart Panel fliter. These are all good upgrades to go for

Goodluck with the modding!

Heres some inspiration for you to get started

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2604/...def1278e_b.jpg

Comment

Congrats on the buy!

Comment

You might not have test driven one before, but we can ensure you that you will not regret it

Welcome to the family

Comment

Originally posted by ommeh View Post
                  Turbo back exhaust is good. You can get a Custom FMIC or do some reading on the forum to see how people have done there setups. The YR-Solenoid is the Boost Solenoid that controls boost and getting it will allow you to increase boost. That is also a good upgrade. Also if you want you can run a K&N Panel or Ralliart Panel fliter. These are all good upgrades to go for

Goodluck with the modding!

Heres some inspiration for you to get started

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2604/...def1278e_b.jpg

Mate... Is there anything you haven't touched on that!!
                  Piccys from start to finish are crazy... Nice work.

How's it go now?

Comment

Gday mate, welcome to the club, its geting to be exclusive, youll definitely enjoy the ride & soon some of Tommys [ommeh] passion will infect you like everyone else .

Comment

a fully modded ride, looks awesome........

Comment

Originally posted by odysseyesm View Post
                        Mate... Is there anything you haven't touched on that!!
                        Piccys from start to finish are crazy... Nice work.

How's it go now?
                        Def more to come

Just stay tuned for some pure rcolt ownage >8)

She goes really well. I took on a mate in a Alfa 147GTA - V6 + exhaust (controlled enviroment) and I pulled away from him. I think shes doing about 120kwatw but i want more more more

Comment

Speaking of modified Colts, has anyone seen this thing b4?
                          It's over in Finland somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjD6W...eature=related

500+hp and 600+Nm AWD rocketship, there's a few snips of it in the snow as well.... Awesome machine

Comment

Alfa's are slow and crap so that doesnt count Ommeh!

Comment

NOT HAPPY JAN!!!

Bloody rain up in QLD delayed the loading of the car onto the truck....
                              Won't be ready to pick up until Friday now - at least I can keep looking for more goodies in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                              X