Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice car dude, should meet up aye i live in silverwater lol

Comment

Originally posted by filofaith View Post
      cars looking good mate... rims coming soon??
      I never wash my rims so they have that shadow chrome look to them.... much like the 08 rims...... OK I WISH I HAD 08 RIMS!!!! Grrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by banana View Post
        nice car dude, should meet up aye i live in silverwater lol
        Hey bro! I was almost certain you'd make an apperance at the Homebush meet on sunday night. Me, Edge, Ommeh, Blaze and a silver colt were there but not urs.

I live near Rouse Hill.

Comment

Holiday Snaps... Park ranger asked me if it was 4WD. I said "I wish"!! Then he told me to put chains on... = (

Comment

More...

Comment

nice pics dude - how did the chains go?

Comment

Originally posted by DamoMcTitz View Post
                nice pics dude - how did the chains go?
                Yeah Chains were sweet. Car definitely lacks torque with chains on! I was on boost halfway up the mountain with sparks coming off the front tires just for fun... hahahaha. In retrospect probably wasn't the most sensible thing to do. = /

Comment

I wish I had your skills when it came to putting a car back together, amazing build!

Looks great too

Comment

Cheers Smugsley. Alot of passionate man hours went into her. Appreciate the recognition.

PS: Youtube 'DIY' and 'How To' guides are your friend. If someone has fixed it... no doubt someone has filmed it and shared their knowledge on the internet. I use these guides for EVERY project i undertake. All the best!

Comment

Just a Diary Entry for my records.

Diary Entry:
                      Beatrush Short shifter went in at 30k
                      Car has 39 722km showing on the Odometer. Still original Advans AD07 tyres. No uneven tyre wear. She drives as straight as an arrow! Will be doing Gearbox oil next service.

Comment

Sweet ride!

I've got 42,000kms from the original AD07's so far, I think they have at least another 5,000 in them. Can't complain. Its why I'm more than likely going to replace them with another set, or import some AD08's.

Comment

Dear any and every Ralliart Colt enthusiast past and present,

Today was a very sad day. Almost 10 years ago I poured my own blood sweat and tears into rebuilding the most amazing car I've ever owned. Today she has passed... onto a new owner who I hope will take as much care of her as I did. I didn't want to sell my beloved pride and joy however I only ever had the chance to drive her once per month, if I was lucky. It's been like that for the past few years and has been a complete shame to watch her waste away season after season as her plastics slowly fade sitting in my driveway :'( I have not been on here for almost a decade myself.. I want to say "thank you" to all that have helped me in the past, and all of the information rcolt forums and it's members have provided to make my dream a reality. From the bottom of my heart I appreciate all of the memories my car has given me. I want to say "on to bigger and better things", however truth be told, I know I will never own a car that owes me so much emotionally as my dear CarbonColt.

All the best to you.
                          Aj

Comment

Working...
                          X