Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lilevo" Rcolt Build!

Hey guys,

Thought I might make a build thread for the progress on the little baby I acquired for a ridiculously low price!
    Brief background -
    I bought it off of was an old bloke that bought a brand new Focus ST (which turns out, he knew exactly what was talking about with this car too). I had messaged him when it was up for that price but wanted a swap and he denied.. few weeks later (on saturday) he dropped it to 5900. I messaged him and got it secured for 5500 because he wanted it out of his house because he had no room, dude was a Psychiatrist.

This is my first turbo car so im eager to learn the ways of everything turbo while enjoying the car itself. Car came with brand new brakes, rotors, 100k service on it and brand new tyres (225 i think?), car has done 112k on it and runs incredibly smooth. It was taken care of VERY well, I was also told it was an 06 but looking at rego papers and the plates it was actually an 08 so well.. bonus. To add to the help, the car is stock as stock gets too, so that works out.

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/...pspn04g0kx.jpg
    http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/...pshzvo73g9.jpg

Planned upgrades

- New wheels - thinking BBS meshies or something spoke maybe
    - Boost Gauge in driver side air vent (Electronic one 52mm so it wont be big enough.. got to find another spot for it till i get a 60mm, bought for 20 bucks with lines ect)
    - Remove restrictor pill for higher boost
    - Flash Macca tune
    - K&N filter for all the induction sounds
    - Colour fog lights
    - Hoon stickers.
    - Full exhaust system. Either 2.5 or 3 inch.
    - Bigger Turbo, most probably a TD04 or something of the like
    - Bigger brakes / slotted rotors
    - HD Clutch
    - Lighten Flywheel
    - Custom plates "LILEVO"

More to come.
    Last edited by Luftfolie; 04-11-2015, 12:40 PM.

Hey pal how's the progress coming and you got you Colt for a steal at that price I brought mine 2 months ago with only 30,000 on clock for 8500 well you build is got on depend if your in for the beautiful sound a turbo car has to offer or purely just out for power well good luck and I seen the wild plates I'm in brizzy so keep us updated as I'm still new to the whole Colt thing as the Colt is totally different from my evo 9

Comment

Originally posted by Andge View Post
      Hey pal how's the progress coming and you got you Colt for a steal at that price I brought mine 2 months ago with only 30,000 on clock for 8500 well you build is got on depend if your in for the beautiful sound a turbo car has to offer or purely just out for power well good luck and I seen the wild plates I'm in brizzy so keep us updated as I'm still new to the whole Colt thing as the Colt is totally different from my evo 9
      Not bad, got a boost gauge in today! running 11psi peak!
      Im for all really, turbo, power and just general daily stuff!

Comment

Hey nice plates i have the same!! Lol Im planning to do big things turbo supporting mods just looking to find the right people, luckily im in vic won't have the same plates lmao good luck with your build welcome to update or message me how its going or where you source your parts from? Any info welcome cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoo View Post
          Hey nice plates i have the same!! Lol Im planning to do big things turbo supporting mods just looking to find the right people, luckily im in vic won't have the same plates lmao good luck with your build welcome to update or message me how its going or where you source your parts from? Any info welcome cheers!
          Thanks man!
          I've just been sourcing the stuff I currently have from ebay/gumtree ect

UPDATE - I have finally lowered the baby and possibly getting a dual port tomorrow!

Comment

New update -

New wheels and finally got my dual port in!

Comment

Colt got some more love lately. Car had a Tuspeed 3 port solenoid put in and was tuned by Andy a few hours later. Car pulls like mad, runs beautifully smooth and has a very basic launch control that I absolutely adore.

Comment

Cool build. did you put any new mods in it?

Comment

Working...
                X