X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a great CZT

Good Morning - Afternoon - Evening! Just joined the group and signed up. Had absolutely no idea the CZT even existed until a friend collected me in his. I was amazed by this little monster and immediately had to get one. That job has been done and I am having fun.

​I have had every EVO from the 1 - 8 and only stopped there because my wife said after following me home from having a Flamer Kit fitted " Your are 51 and you have had a thing fitted to make fire come out of the Exhaust" She also said you need to sell the car or get a sports Bra, which I thought a little harsh.

​I started with Porsches but became very bored quicky. Moved on to Ferrari and I do love them. Had a 355 which I sold. Now have an F430 and a Huracan and I am only telling you this as I am having more fun with the CZT than any of the 11 other cars. I intend to play with the mechanics a little more and get a bit more power but not like my last EVO where I spent silly money and actually hated the end result.

​Chester as the CZT has been named by my wife "Colt Chester" - Have no idea why but I'm old enough to know when it best just to agree and smile and its been a long time since she has taken any interest in any of my cars...

​So brief introduction and I look forward to asking lots of questions and if I can help I would be absolutely delighted.

Dean

http://i.imgur.com/la8rhBA.jpg

Welcome Dino, pics of your CZT, F430 and Huracan, please!!

CZT colts aren't available in Australia due to comparatively small population and the push for high-density living.

Comment

Working...
    X